• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexa

I would just like to take this opportunity to laugh at Rubio.

latest

Ecotic

This is so comical in its tone-deafness. This is just what swing-voters want to hear, 15 minutes of petty score settling. This won't play at all in the general.

Looks like it. Is Wayne County really going to make up a 20,000 vote deficit?

Wayne County is the most populous county in the U.S. state of Michigan. As of the 2010 census, its population was 1,820,584, making it the 19th-most populous county in the United States. Wikipedia

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Looks like it. Is Wayne County really going to make up a 20,000 vote deficit?

You realize there's like 700,000 people in Detroit alone, and it's a heavily African-American city. 82% of the city if African-American, so it's not only going to make up that deficit but blow it out of the water.

You realize there's like 700,000 people in Detroit alone, and it's a heavily African-American city. 82% of the city if African-American, so it's not only going to make up that deficit but blow it out of the water.

When will the votes going to be counted?

Not by much though. I was under the impression we'd see a 66/33 split or something like that, not a 53/46 like we see.

From what I can tell, Wayne county includes not just Detroit but also a lot of the suburbs around it. Hillary racking up a 67/33 type of lead in Detroit proper is probably being offset by the surrounding areas. Mind you, that's just a guess not really knowing the demographics of the areas immediately surrounding Detroit. It's also possible that Hillary's lead with black voters in Michigan isn't quite as impenetrable as it is in the south.

Imagine if Trump

-Spent money
-Didn't have massive insecurities
-Understood how to organize politically
-Didn't spend 70% of his speech time praising himself
-Had a fucking speech writer who could keep things coherent
-Wasn't lazy as shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom