• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruco

Banned
It's all over. Sanders crushes Hillary in Michigan. Voters are turning against the Clinton corruption. She will be sent to prison any second.

Meanwhile, we're looking at the comeback of the century for Rubio Kasich. Rubio Kasich is clearly poised to surge and with Bernie as his only opposition, look forward to a president Rubio Kasich in November.

===

Paul O'Nell is a Yankee and a Trump supporter. He is basically history's greatest monster.

Bernie's lead in Michigan is shocking. 25% reporting and it's growing.

All the polls had Hillary leading by 15-30 points.

None of this matters as Bernie has lost the delegate math weeks ago. But it's shocking.

sangreal

None of this matters as Bernie has lost the delegate math weeks ago. But it's shocking.

its fucking annoying is what it is

gonna enter the "she can't close the deal" phase of punditry just like we did for Obama in 2008

I still have hope that she will pull it out though, especially if early votes haven't been counted

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Trump's rhetorical devices are really good. The repetition, the deference to "many," the polls, etc.

Jarmel

Banned

Aw yes, bought Bernie shares at dirt low prices tonight. Didn't go heavy but going to rack in a bit.

Gruco

Banned
Trump: The way people are voting is the biggest story in politics. Specifically, the way they are voting for me. I am the biggest story in politics.

If I went to my snobby grocery store and asked for Trump Wine ... the guy would laugh. He'd then go to the computer and order it for me. Hm...
I swear every damn time it's like My First Election.
So... extremely awkward and somewhat painful? Sounds like one of them tricky Democrat cross-voters.

User 406

Banned
I'd be curious to hear why democrats think race relations have worsened. I can understand that republicans think it's worse because they think discussing or acknowledging race is the same as racism. But I don't know why dems would feel this way.

It wasn't all that long ago that most white liberals really did think we were living in a post-racial society. Cellphone cameras and the reactions to Obama's Presidency just showed that for the lie it was. Also, there is plenty of colorblind racism on the left, and it's just as susceptible to the discomfort of acknowledging racial issues.

He's anti-establishment but actually has some idea of how the government works.

Thing is, he uses that knowledge to make very sure that government never will. :p

yes all 8 of them

8 is a single digit, so FUCK!!!!

Well, I just made +500% on Bernie. No one reacted to the early exit polls and he was just sitting there at 13c. Now that I'm rid of those stocks, GO HILLARY!

Edit: What in the world is Trump talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom