• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Watching this, Black Women really are the backbone of the Democratic Party
Yup. Black women have the highest turnout in the country and are near-unanimously Democratic. Unfortunately many if their votes are in solidly Republican Southern states, but in states like VA, NC, and FL, they are invaluable.

- electoral landslide (350+)

- thinks Florida and Ohio go Dem.

- dems have detailed voter modeling, big advantage.

- Trump lacks discipline, doesn't have a campaign or organization.

- Moderates have to decide on a candidate, bigger than in 2012.

- Republicans blew it this year, could've have a more competitive candidate and could've won.
Sounds good, although obviously he's a little biased. But this is where I think it's heading.

Reuters/Ipsos is weird because I swear Trump hasn't moved off 39. Hillary just went from 53 all the way down to 37.

I'm assuming that Hillary gets a post-convention bump and is back up in the 50s in the tracking poll by two weeks from now.

Teggy

Reuters/Ipsos is weird because I swear Trump hasn't moved off 39. Hillary just went from 53 all the way down to 37.

I'm assuming that Hillary gets a post-convention bump and is back up in the 50s in the tracking poll by two weeks from now.

Trump was mostly hanging around 32-34, so he has a come up a little. It's a pretty weird poll.

andthebeatgoeson

Glad to get the chance to see this. After a long hard fought campaign with faults on both sides, I say thanks to Senator Sanders. He pushed us to an area we didn't see. We will be better for it.

Thank you, Bernie. I didn't support you then but I'm glad for what you did and i support your spirit.

rz5nGg6.gif

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Can someone please help me figure out if this is as bad as it seems. I'm getting severe anxiety that wont go away and it feels like I'm dying inside.

Teggy

You know, I feel sort of bad for Bernie and he did the right thing here, but maybe it wouldn't have come to this if he didn't wait until he was 70 to introduce himself to the American people.

Gruco

Banned
Not so fast. Latest wikileaks suggest DWS and insiders at the DNC weren't taking Chaffee seriously and internally mocked Webb for the awesome way he killed a guy in 'Nam. Wow, fraud much? Can the party survive this disunity?

Brinbe

Lots of respect for Bernie. Tons more class than the stubborn idiots among his supporters.

I think I heard on CNN earlier that Hillary's gonna be watching from home in NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom