• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Lots of respect for Bernie. Tons more class than the stubborn idiots among his supporters.

I think I heard on CNN earlier that Hillary's gonna be watching from home in NY.

I'm surprised that he and his organization managed to rein in his supporters after yesterday. Gotta give credit when it's due.

Dierce

How does asshole Putin puppet Assange feel about actively trying to compromise the democratic party, the only party in the United States that gives a damn about regular people of all races, religion or sexual orientation. How does that piece of shit sleep at night.

thefro

Ah, well, that will be the next chance for embarrassment.

sUs65.gif

Here's Kaine destroying two delegates who booed him at the Virginia State convention

royalan

CONGRATS QUEEN!!!!

And wow, if she actually manages to stay away from the convention until Thursday, can you imagine how crazy that crowd is gonna go when Hillary makes her grand entrance???

Oh god, what pantsuit will she be wearing?!?!?!

Lost alot of respect for Sanders this really sucks.

Cool story bro! I guess respect is a finite thing because I gained some for Bernie.

CONGRATS QUEEN!!!!

And wow, if she actually manages to stay away from the convention until Thursday, can you imagine how crazy that crowd is gonna go when Hillary makes her grand entrance???

Oh god, what pantsuit will she be wearing?!?!?!

WE DID IT
OMG We DID IT BRAH!

HylianTom

Banned
That was beautiful. The history of this election becomes real, starting today. It's no longer conceptual. This is happening.

Lost alot of respect for Sanders this really sucks.

Yes, heaven forbid he wants to see his movement remain viable for the future. He should've just shat-upon it for the next generation.

Brilliant.

Gruco

Banned
How dare he try his best to get concessions from the party and unite it to defeat Trump!
I only respect people who are so fucking pure that they'll throw away all of their hard fought gains to let an insane white nationalist run the country.

Purity First.

Teggy

Apparently the Bernie delegates that walked out are holding a sit in in one of the press tents.

Also:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
In order to try and deflect the horror and stupidity of the Wikileakes disaster, the Dems said maybe it is Russia dealing with Trump. Crazy!

Keep bringing it up buddy, that way people will forget about it!

TheFatOne

Sanders will be way to old to run if he gets his chance in 2024. This was it.

He should have actually tried to court southern democrats then. Bernie Sanders failure is 100% his fault. He's also not going to poison his movement going forward. If he goes scorched Earth right here this movement dies a quick death. Trump gets elected and minorities everywhere point to Sanders as the main target. This was his shot, and he blew it months ago.

John HarwoodVerified account
‏@JohnJHarwood
Trump to Hollywood Reporter on GOP convention: "I wasn't looking for star power. I was looking for policy, looking for hope for people"

L

O

L

Anyway, glad we're finally here, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom