• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thcsquad

Sanders will be way to old to run if he gets his chance in 2024. This was it.

And?

He doesn't care about being president, he just wants to his policies to pass. He said long before announcing his campaign that he wouldn't do it unless there were no other candidates that were as progressive as he wanted to be.

He wants a progressive champion in 2024, and for as much progressive change as possible to happen before then, but I don't think he's going to go to his deathbed regretting that he was never commander-in-chief.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
DIAVOLO

Don't you feel good now

In two weeks polling will be back to normal and we coast to the debate where Hillary annihilates trash heap.

And Bernie campaigns with ha

hawk2025

NPR just decided to tune in (at work tonight), so Bernie voted to suspend the rules and just grant Hillary the nomination? Quite the olive branch.

After the roll call voting, of course, but yes.

The whole roll call was very exciting and friendly, though.

In a way, the issues yesterday kind of made for a better story than had this all went smoothly.

It added a bit of drama to it, which helps. Instead of just falling in line, there was turmoil, but ultimately, the Democrats worked together and came together and are now united.

Weeeell, a bunch of delegates walked out after the roll call to protest outside.

In a way, the issues yesterday kind of made for a better story than had this all went smoothly.

It added a bit of drama to it, which helps. Instead of just falling in line, there was turmoil, but ultimately, the Democrats worked together and came together and are now united.

For real though what will Bill's title be when he's back in the white house? First Man? First Gentleman?
First Gentleman is the official title.

Alternates that would be great - First Lord (badass), First Laddy (proposed by Bill).

I hope he takes over the FLOTUS account.

Given his status though he may also be called President Clinton.

Diablos

DIAVOLO

Don't you feel good now

In two weeks polling will be back to normal and we coast to the debate where Hillary annihilates trash heap.

And Bernie campaigns with ha
Yeah I'm feeling good.

Still depressed that even with a convention bump, someone like Trump is basically tied atm.

I really hope this Russian thing blows up in the Trump campaign's face and Hillary can surge ahead in the polls because god damn, this convention even with the shenanigans last night is reminding me why I am proud to be a Democrat.

Like you compare it to the RNC... it's not even remotely close. Anyone who says both parties are the same, you're so wrong

But then Bernie would have been a complete dick if he didn't let each state cast their votes and get their moment in the sun.

I'm not throwing shade.

But, we didn't all get to vote in 2008 and we survived. But, this is what they agreed to. And it was perfectly fine. And it was a beautiful moment. And it's all good.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
After the blowup in 1992 over cookie baking, THIS. Let's come full circle on this. Even if he just makes a few jokes off of it.
This. I want to know Bills favorite recipe
for having the secret service drive him to McDonald's for a Big Mac.

I'm not throwing shade.

But, we didn't all get to vote in 2008 and we survived. But, this is what they agreed to. And it was perfectly fine. And it was a beautiful moment. And it's all good.

Haha.

l46C5hOAc26yM5nPO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom