• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No candidate has ever known less" is a great line and I hope that one sticks.

All the major speeches have been good. Hard to live up to it, but they have.

From a few hours ago:
CoZ1m-LWEAAtSeB.jpg

I bet you they will chant "Nina!" when Kaine is up.

I don't know. I'm starting to get the feeling they were just run of the mill anti-War types and not Busters. That chant was LOUD, as if the entire room was doing it, not just the 10 or so usual suspects from California. And it's been fine since, even for Bloomberg and that random guy before him

I don't know. I'm starting to get the feeling they were just run of the mill anti-War types and not Busters. That chant was LOUD, as if the entire room was doing it, not just the 10 or so usual suspects from California. And it's been fine since, even for Bloomberg and that random guy before him

The entire room wasn't screaming "Liar" when Panetta was talking about his parents.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
They're not booing Bloomberg, so I have no idea what was up with that one speaker.

Panetta ran the drone program for a few years. Like I actually understand liberals being mad at him. I'd rather they shut up but it's not like they're chanting at Elijah Cummings while he talks about his father.

jiggle

They are going full ether tonight
The timing couldn't be more fucking perfect after what trump said earlier today
It's almost divine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom