• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I actually kinda wonder what would happen if Hillary DID get hacked by Russia? Wouldn't that look bad for Trump?

Teggy

LOL, Jeff Lord just got shut down.

He goes off on how Bloomberg has been "all over the map" being a Republican, Dem, etc. and Cooper interrupts and he says, isn't that exactly what Donald Trump is? Lord had to stop speaking because he didn't know what to say.

Boke1879

Yall gotta move past the booing. If it happens who cares. It's small section of people. I DO want this speech to off without a hitch though.

Kaine isn't great w the speaking but it'll do

I think he's a good juxtaposition to the Clinton's. He's relatively plain spoken and has that folksy vibe that I think helps balance the ticket.

EDIT: Not sure speaking Spanish on stage will help that actually.

PBY

Banned
I think he's a good juxtaposition to the Clinton's. He's relatively plain spoken and has that folksy vibe that I think helps balance the ticket.
Totally agree. He's just not a great orator - like Joe Biden is plain spoken too, but clearly on another level.

Also as a Hispanic - not sure how I feel about his Spanish usage. Wonder how that plays.

Iolo

Kaine... Your Miami speech was much better. Clearly not used to speaking in front of a large crowd. Starting to flail.

Boke1879

They definitely put this guy on the wrong day. Should've put him before Clinton. Everyone is waiting for Obama.

Nah you put him now. He's on primetime. Like you said. Most are waiting on Obama so they are most likely hearing this speech and seeing this man for the first time.

Speech may not be landing like it should be it's fine.

I do see your point. The story tonight will be Biden, Bloomberg going in on Trump and Obama laying it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom