• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the equivalent of the climate change groups that say we need to completely get off carbon based energy right now but then turn around and say nuclear power should be outlawed. If you have an extreme position but a self-coherent platform that would be one thing. But if you're the type of person who says everyone should be forced to bike or walk to work I'm not going to take you very seriously because you're not taking the issues seriously.

TheFatOne

I mean - the point of protest isn't to be polite. This is a way to bring attention to your cause.

They shouldn't be removed - they need to really understand the optics and gravity of this situation. Joe will bring them in tho.
They have no cause. These guys are mostly all over the place and for the most part are protesting just to protest. These are the same people who spout bullshit to Warren and others who have done more for their causes then they could ever dream of doing. They're ideological purists. Either you're with them 100% or are part of the establishment. These are the same people who have been booing things they are actually for just so they can say they booed.

Gruco

Banned
I mean - the point of protest isn't to be polite. This is a way to bring attention to your cause.
Do they think people don't know what war is or something? Nobody knows what the fuck they are talking about. I doubt they know themselves. They are just making noise.

I am sympathetic of bringing attention to an issue. BLM protests are great. BLM protestors are also not ruining the fucking convention on account of being idiot losers. Convention protestors have repeatedly just demonstrated that they are bad/dumb.

Gruco

Banned
This is the speech I'm worried about

They hate him.
Why couldn't Hillary have picked a consensus VP like Nina Turner or Jill Stein? Now the poor west coast children have no choice but to kick and scream :( She made them do it :(

At least they are bringing important attention to big issues like "look at how mad I am about literally everything please take me seriously and do everything I want'

Why couldn't Hillary have picked a consensus VP like Nina Turner or Jill Stein? Now the poor west coast children have no choice but to kick and scream :( She made them do it :(

At least they are bringing important attention to big issues like "look at how mad I am about literally everything please take me seriously and do everything I want'

Hey now, Stein's from your side of the tracks not ours.

Also Joe being Joe XD

Paskil

Well, Joe should be arrested, but not because some fake persona was out selling knock off t-shirts. No. Joe needs to be arrested for murdering Trump.

Crocodile

This speech is:

giphy.gif

I literally telled you

Yeah I caught that LOL

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Let me guess, people won't be so hasty to criticize that "America" part of his speech as they were to Michelle's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom