• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent a majority of this week posting clips and articles relevant to Hillary on FB, and it is a pretty difficult uphill struggle. Being from VT makes it worse, since 90% of the people I know think Sanders is literally Jesus.

fauxtrot

Banned
Curious as to why everyone hates Cornell West... other than the obvious (him turning on Obama). I don't know much about him but he was pretty highly respected until relatively recently, yes? Was it just the constant Obama bashing that destroyed his reputation? I've read that one article written from an ex-friend of his, but like I said, I don't know too much other than that, to be honest.

Gruco

Banned
Guys, I have a serious and pressing question which demands an immediate answer. Does anyone know what the Democratic delegates stance is with regards to war? Do they want more of it? Or do they not want more of it. Pls send help.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I didn't think they were BoB. I thought they were just chanting dump trump and trump will start a war. I don't really hear booing.

Curious as to why everyone hates Cornell West... other than the obvious (him turning on Obama). I don't know much about him but he was pretty highly respected until relatively recently, yes? Was it just the constant Obama bashing that destroyed his reputation? I've read that one article written from an ex-friend of his, but like I said, I don't know too much other than that, to be honest.

This is a great summation if you want to do some reading.

The Ghost of Cornel West

PBY

Banned
To be fair- those delegates are working the process. That's healthy, we need disruptors like that.

That being said - they need to understand the Trump threat.

To be fair- those delegates are working the process. That's healthy, we need disruptors like that.

This isn't working the process. This is embarrassing all progressives. They need to be removed, their credentials removed, and their names blacklisted from all future DNCS. They can go cry on Jill Stein's shoulder and help her hit .5% instead of .4%

Shouting "Lies" while a man speaks about his immigrant parents is not working the process. It is childish and unbelievably self-serving.

Gruco

Banned
Gotta say I am digging this Biden victory lap. Uncle Joe deserves it.

Also west coast Bernie delegates are bad people and should be hated by everyone.

Dierce

The problem is that they feel no threat. These are the people who will tell you that Clinton is just as bad as the orange turd. They don't listen to facts or reason. They would rather see the world in ruins just to uphold a stupid sense of purity.

PBY

Banned
This isn't working the process. This is embarrassing all progressives. They need to be removed, their credentials removed, and their names blacklisted from all future DNCS.
I mean - the point of protest isn't to be polite. This is a way to bring attention to your cause.

They shouldn't be removed - they need to really understand the optics and gravity of this situation. Joe will bring them in tho.

I mean - the point of protest isn't to be polite. This is a way to bring attention to your cause.

They shouldn't be removed - they need to really understand the optics and gravity of this situation. Joe will bring them in tho.

They'll never understand. They have no message. They aren't protesting anything. They're whining.

HylianTom

Banned
Great timing:

The Int'l Spectator ‏@intlspectator
BREAKING: US intelligence officials say they are 'certain' Democratic Party emails were hacked by Russians

And Uncle Joe has me in tears. I'm going to miss him so much.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The problem is that they feel no threat. These are the people who will tell you that Clinton is just as bad as the orange turd. They don't listen to facts or reason. They would rather see the world in ruins just to uphold a stupid sense of purity.

What's the acronym again? I think its BSABSVR ("Both Sides Are Bad, So Vote Republican.")

TheFatOne

Bullshit. Self serving left wing that feels they are morally superior and their positions are the best because of it. They don't care about anyone but themselves.

Effect

My problem is you will never see them protesting republicans. They always go after the very people that would actually be open to their issues or even agree with them and refuse to let them speak. Then they get mad when people want them to shut up, etc. There were none of these groups outside the RNC I believe. They say that Hillary has to earn their vote but they refuse to shut up and listen when she talks or people talk about her. Ugh. I can't stand them. Protesting is important. Having common sense is also important and none of these people have it.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I was thinking, I bet Trump has warned Ivanka that if she gives any interview to the press she isn't getting a dime of his inheritance. She would be completely unable to defend her father when the journalist would start quoting him on all the shit he said, especially about women.

As far as I see it, their unifying cause seems to be to do whatever they can to make themselves feel important. Calling it protest is honestly an insult to people who actually take a stand for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom