• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

The nuclear weapons point feels a little outdated so long after the cold war has finished. It's been so long since nuclear war has felt feasible at all, no matter who has the nuclear codes.

His vindictiveness put behind the FBI/CIA/NSA is a lot more scary.

Trump talks about nuclear weapons all the time. It's a valid attack.

The nuclear weapons point feels a little outdated so long after the cold war has finished. It's been so long since nuclear war has felt feasible at all, no matter who has the nuclear codes.

His vindictiveness put behind the FBI/CIA/NSA is a lot more scary.

I'm pretty sure Trump could escalate a airspace dispute with China into nuclear war, don't doubt him.

What a big baby

I just realized ... Donald writes his signature like a Russian

4Ux8lgg.jpg

Actually think Hillary missed a line against Trump.

"I'm telling Donald Trump right now. He will not bully me. He will not bully you. He will not bully America." or something like that.

It occurs to me now that if she gets some movement on her favorables, then she might get a ton. I don't think she'll just nudge them up a bit over the campaign.

There's so much inertia built into the perception of her. If she overcomes it then it's like the scales fall from everyone's eyes.

I think it was a good speech. I think her delivery to start was a bit on the weaker end but then she hit her stride and really started to hit it when she stopped having to talk about herself and more about her vision and Donald's.

It was better than anything the RNC put on but obviously not as good as the Obamas.

What it did for me is reinforce my belief that she's going to wreck Donald in a debate. He is going to look so outclassed, imo.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So first my gripe: the bernie sanders campaign really sucked ass at the end lol.

Anyway, the speech of her career. So excited. Bump the hell out of me please!

I think it was a good speech. I think her delivery to start was a bit on the weaker end but then she hit her stride and really started to hit it when she stopped having to talk about herself and more about her vision and Donald's.

It was better than anything the RNC put on but obviously not as good as the Obamas.

What it did for me is reinforce my belief that she's going to wreck Donald in a debate. He is going to look so outclassed, imo.

Yep, I think it was an 8/10, but a Hillary 10/10

And now the wait begins for the post-convention polls. In the meantime I am excited to see Trump continue to have meltdowns over the positive reactions to the democratic convention.

Tendo

I can't believe I get to see them in person tomorrow. That speech was so emotional. This whole week has been. I am so proud she is my nominee. I have so much hope for the future.

kess

There's something cool about the balloons, Looks like fun.

Oh the speech was good too. Refreshingly different from Obama, and didn't fall into the 2004 DNC trap of saying nice things and proposing nothing

Valkrai

Real talk: this Convention was so inspiring and refreshing to see. After the RNC, I was terrified and depressed to see that happen. Started diablosing lol.

This gives me hope that we might not actually be fucked. Now if I can convince my mother to look past the "CROOKED" bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom