• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam:

wFovN4O.gif

Link

The Autumn Wind
As if Nicole Wallace wasn't ready with this criticism since before Hillary even took the stage. Shut your mouth.

What did Nicole Wallace do?
Said that Hillary squandered the opportunity to appeal to Republicans and gave a very partisan speech.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
What it did for me is reinforce my belief that she's going to wreck Donald in a debate. He is going to look so outclassed, imo.

I'm kinda terrified of the debates still, just because the expectations are so increadibly lopsided. Hillary could have the best debate performance in history, but Trump will still "win" if he can manage to be slightly less outlandish than he usually is.

35 years ago you had the start of the term "Reagan Democrats"

This year I guarantee you that "Hillary Republicans" will become a common term.

Zeke

I missed the entire night except for Hillary she did an amazing job. I loved her jabs at trump I'm so ready for the debates to start. She's going to make him look like a damned fool. #imwithher

Valkrai

I'm kinda terrified of the debates still, just because the expectations are so increadibly lopsided. Hillary could have the best debate performance in history, but Trump will still "win" if he can manage to be slightly less outlandish than he usually is.

I'm feeling the opposite honestly. Trump can't really talk well, he just shouts over people like a child and acts like one.

He's fucking Joffrey.

Wilsongt

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 52s52 seconds ago

Hillary will never reform Wall Street. She is owned by Wall Street!
789 retweets 1,634 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

Our way of life is under threat by Radical Islam and Hillary Clinton cannot even bring herself to say the words.
1,515 retweets 3,495 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

Hillary's refusal to mention Radical Islam, as she pushes a 550% increase in refugees, is more proof that she is unfit to lead the country.

Here we go!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 52s52 seconds ago

Hillary will never reform Wall Street. She is owned by Wall Street!
789 retweets 1,634 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

Our way of life is under threat by Radical Islam and Hillary Clinton cannot even bring herself to say the words.
1,515 retweets 3,495 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

Hillary's refusal to mention Radical Islam, as she pushes a 550% increase in refugees, is more proof that she is unfit to lead the country.

Here we go!

They are so convinced that is a winner. They don't know what the hell they're doing.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Has any polling shown that a majority of Americans give a shit about whether our politicians say 'radical Islamic terrorism'? I just don't understand why they keep using this attack.

greatgeek

Banned
Axelrod saying she didn't give a great speech. Ok
Maybe this is just the Obama 08 kid in me moving me to criticize her, but her speech was just ok/good. For her it was perhaps a great speech. But it doesn't compare to the Obama's, or Biden's, or Bill's, or the other keynote speakers'. I suppose that doesn't matter much, though.

Obama also had a better video.

Maybe this is just the Obama 08 kid in me moving me to criticize her, but her speech was just ok/good. For her it was perhaps a great speech. But it doesn't compare to the Obama's, or Biden's, or Bill's, or the other keynote speakers'.

Now that I think about it, who has had a good acceptance speech ever?

Maengun1

Steve Schmidt on MSNBC all "If Hillary doesn't have a ~SUB-STANTIAL~ lead in the polls by the end of next week following these 2 conventions.....uh.....I dunno o_O"

So true, but I'm also nervous about it. Need polls nao

I don't know how the establishment republicans supporting trump are going to live with themselves. How can you look your kids in the face and try to justify what you've done? They'll grow up ashamed of you and your memory will be forever tainted. And for what? Sold your soul for a pittance.

[It's not like the never trumpers were an insignificant minority either (Bushes, Romney, Cruz, pundits, etc), you'd be in good company and still have a future]

Vahagn

It's amazing how quickly people forget.

Obama's 08 speech as his single greatest speech ever.

His 08 nomination/election win speech combo is the best thing ever. Defined what it means to be a democrat for maybe the next 20 years.

banktree

Banned
Has any polling shown that a majority of Americans give a shit about whether our politicians say 'radical Islamic terrorism'? I just don't understand why they keep using this attack.

It's just like Lapel Pins. The only people who care about that are people that wouldn't vote anything but Republican in the first place.

jbug617

Banned
Steve Schmidt on MSNBC all "If Hillary doesn't have a ~SUB-STANTIAL~ lead in the polls by the end of next week following these 2 conventions.....uh.....I dunno o_O"

So true, but I'm also nervous about it. Need polls nao

That is the new worry. This week is over now

It's such a relief to not have to worry about booing anymore every time Hillary speaks or is mentioned.

I bet those kids are fuming that they were drowned out and ignored during her speech. It was their moment and nobody cared haha

Boke1879

Guys while I would love to see a good bounce for Clinton after this. Polls right now don't mean shit.

and I'm glad she's not getting complacent. Already doing a 3 day bus tour with her running mate starting tomorrow.

She knows work needs to be done and her political machine will do all it can to register and turn out voters this fall.

The majority of Americans hate Muslims and "Radical Islam" is an anti-Muslim dogwhistle.

"Hillary won't say Radical Islam!"="Hillary is a Muslim lover!" which is viewed as a bad thing by a majority of Americans.

Vahagn

Guys while I would love to see a good bounce for Clinton after this. Polls right now don't mean shit.

and I'm glad she's not getting complacent. Already doing a 3 day bus tour with her running mate starting tomorrow.

She knows work needs to be done and her political machine will do all it can to register and turn out voters this fall.

This is silly. After 08 and 12 Obama got massive bumps after the convention and maintained it for like the rest of the election.

Wilsongt

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago

No one has worse judgement than Hillary Clinton - corruption and devastation follows her wherever she goes.
32 retweets 47 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 8m8 minutes ago

Hillary's wars in the Middle East have unleashed destruction, terrorism and ISIS across the world.
11 retweets 26 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 11m11 minutes ago

Hillary's vision is a borderless world where working people have no power, no jobs, no safety.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Maybe this is just the Obama 08 kid in me moving me to criticize her, but her speech was just ok/good. For her it was perhaps a great speech. But it doesn't compare to the Obama's, or Biden's, or Bill's, or the other keynote speakers'. I suppose that doesn't matter much, though.

Her speech was fine. No, it wasn't the best. Yes, Obama, Biden, Michelle, Kaine, and others had better speeches, and better deliveries, but I can say as someone who's not a huge fan of Clinton, that her speech felt really genuine, and more and more my vote is for her, and not just an anti-Trump vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom