• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to wrap my head around how she can decrease her unfavorable rating in such a short span of time. Bernie and the FBI took for-fucking-ever. It's a big problem.

Just be happy she is running against Trump. The only way she will increase her likability is while she is in office. People hate Clinton right now. That's just going to be a fact of life.

Effect

There is a way to criticize Hillary when it comes to Benghazi but it isn't really that big of a while. Republicans constantly go overboard and tonight was the lowest they've gone. They go so far though that it just disgust people and pushes right past the point of getting people to believe you to going "What a minute that makes no damn sense". That's why it's never hurt her as much as they wished. What they did tonight, rewinding a little, was absolutely disgusting how they used this woman. I would not be surprised if the whole thing, while feeling sorry this woman lost her son, were turned off by the whole display and feel she was used by Trump.

I don't know what CNN did but MSNBC was actually going through the facts, the findings the republican committee did on Benghazi, and how they did not find her accountable, etc. Fox News it seems cut away from it to talk to Trump. Almost as if they knew they shouldn't be exploiting her like this.

CnsGbD0XgAAZk6K.jpg:large

Huh? Cleveland was decided 2 years ago, you twat.

Boke1879

"Some people say the most contentious primary they have ever seen from either party."

Trump ALWAYS says shit like this. I find it too damn funny.

Tarkus

Antonio Sabato is a fucking idiot and Fox News knows it. That's why my beautiful Megyn Kelly has gone to correspondent Trace Gallagher.

She just rekt this BLM guy by the way

Trump pays so little attention to the news that he hasn't even praised Erdogan for jailing all of his political opponents and preparing to execute them.

I mean, that's a Mao/Saddam like move right there that Trump admires and yet not a single mention of it from Donald.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how she can decrease her unfavorable rating in such a short span of time. Bernie and the FBI took for-fucking-ever. It's a big problem.
1992:
Four in 10 registered voters said they were still not satisfied with the three candidates now running for the White House and wanted more choices. Almost half said the Government might work better if the people voted into the Congress and the White House were all new. And 69 percent agreed with the proposition that there was no connection between what a Presidential candidate promised and what he would do if elected, suggesting that the candidates face a wall of cynicism this year.
In April, for example, Mr. Clinton was viewed favorably by 26 percent and unfavorably by 40 percent. The latest poll showed Mr. Clinton viewed favorably by 16 percent, with 40 percent holding unfavorable views.

At the same time, the percentage of people who saw Mr. Clinton having strong leadership qualities dropped from 56 percent in March to 35 percent today.
This was four months before 1992 elections.

Trump pays so little attention to the news that he hasn't even praised Erdogan for jailing all of his political opponents and preparing to execute them.

I mean, that's a Mao/Saddam like move right there that Trump admires and yet not a single mention of it from Donald.
Someone should try tricking him into doing it on Twitter.

Antonio Sabato is a fucking idiot and Fox News knows it. That's why my beautiful Megyn Kelly has gone to correspondent Trace Gallagher.

She just rekt this BLM guy by the way
Wait, Tarkus, are you a Republican?

Effect

I can't take this shit anymore. I'm getting physically sick to my stomach.

What are the odds of this seriously backfiring on them with the undecideds that are left? Are they going to over the top and to overtly racist here that is all just turning people that are not the die hards off?

Boke1879

This RNC isn't about Unity at all. It's a damn mess filled hate and fear mongering and propaganda.

At the DNC the democrats just honestly need to stay on message and hammer home their platform. Of course attack Trump when it's relevant, but it'll be like night and day I feel at these conventions. The DNC will promote true unity.

HylianTom

Banned
Is it wrong of me to chuckle at the possibility that the GOP is doing a better job of selling Hillary to hesitant lefties than Hillary herself has?

You obviously weren't watching when someone quit their job on stage.

wait, when the guy left the stage, he actually quit? I didn't see if it was the same person or not

Is it wrong of me to chuckle at the possibility that the GOP is doing a better job of selling Hillary to hesitant lefties than Hillary herself has?

yea, this is literally the complete opposite of what the GOP needs to do.

But we've been saying that for a decade now

Teggy

I had a thought - do you think Trump will be booed when he comes out to speak? The never trumpers were able to make a lot of noise earlier.

Teggy

wait, when the guy left the stage, he actually quit? I didn't see if it was the same person or not

It was the same guy. I expect they were just stalling while they threatened the remaining delegates that wouldn't remove their signature figured out what they were going to say regarding how many states submitted the requisite amount of signatures.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This RNC isn't about Unity at all. It's a damn mess filled hate and fear mongering and propaganda.

At the DNC the democrats just honestly need to stay on message and hammer home their platform. Of course attack Trump when it's relevant, but it'll be like night and day I feel at these conventions. The DNC will promote true unity.

So, basically the Republican platform for the last 5-10 years.

Boke1879

I had a thought - do you think Trump will be booed when he comes out to speak? The never trumpers were able to make a lot of noise earlier.

I really hope so, but something tells me they'll either be removed from the convention or just flat out gone by the time he speaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom