• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
November cant come soon enough. I'm done with these people singing sonnets of a racist, misogynist xenophobe and it's not even day 1 of the convention.

When did I say I was voting for Trump? I've specifically said I'm staying at home. I'm a Rubio guy. That's been very clear. I have considered voting for Trump because he was the candidate before, but I quickly squashed that. The only other time I've ever supported Trump was way before he became evil, racist, and fascist Trump, which was early last year.
Sorry man, I guess I'm misremembering you saying you were gonna hold your nose and vote for trump.

royalan

BQ18GFa.png

When my man's right, he's right.

Wilsongt

BQ18GFa.png

I know, right? At leat Michelle had the talk about Obama picking her up in a car with a rusty floorboard.

What are you going to get with Trump?

"One time, Donald decided to pick me up from a Vogue shoot. It was so funny, he picked me up in a 2009 Bently! Can you believe it? I was like "Donald, why are you driving that rusty old thing. The 2010 was right there! It was so cute."

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
BQ18GFa.png

I think considering he has all of his kids also speaking, that they may have plenty of stories on that front. But was a little weird.

I can't believe that they OK'd the "You judge a society by how they treat their weakest" and the pro-women + anti-poverty messages from her.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Yo, Washington Post publishing fan fiction today

WaPo said:
He sent a gilded chariot to pick Pence up from his humble home and Pence’s mother kissed him goodbye on the forehead with tears in her eyes.

“You don’t have to do this,” she said, her voice worried.

“I want to,” he said. “I believe in him. He is a good man.”

Mike Pence rode the Trump Train across the country, heart pounding with excitement. Donald Trump had chosen him as a running mate! Him, Mike Pence! He had met his new running mate briefly in his home state of Indiana, and the man seemed approachable and friendly, though they had not spoken long. They would do well for the country together, he hoped. After all, Trump had picked him out of so many, and he was surely pleased with his choice.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...trump-pence-marriage-is-off-to-a-rocky-start/

Most people on the Internet refer to me as Tarkus, and so I changed my name accordingly.
:O

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I never thought I could say I miss the Republicans of the days of Bush, Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft.

Diablos

People seem to be praising her speech. I don't see what is so great about it?

Nothing really personal about it either.

And it's really disgusting how she says he cares about everyone and blah blah given everything he has said. How can anyone defend this? Even Axelrod said she did what she had to do. What??

Tarkus

Brit Hume insinuating that Megyn Kelly knows what it's like to be breath-takingly beautiful and not be taken seriously...yes she does. She is stunning, bright, intelligent - QUEEN.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I posted this in the GOP thread because it just fits the entire convention
know hitler references are over used but
8igUWxK.gif

it's a long gif BUT it fits

t it's what he says that fits with what all the speakers have said

People seem to be praising her speech. I don't see what is so great about it?

Nothing really personal about it either.

And it's really disgusting how she says he cares about everyone and blah blah given everything he has said. How can anyone defend this? Even Axelrod said she did what she had to do. What??

She got through it, that's how low the bar is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom