• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm filtering through MSNBC just to make it bearable after the mother of the Benghazi victim. I might miss some hilarity, but goddammit, I can't deal with this unfiltered.

Yeah I'm like 50 minutes behind on the RNC thread and it seems like Benghazi mother really broke a few people.

VRMN

It just drives me nuts when there are actual substantive critiques to make of how Obama and Clinton's State Department have handled shit, but they're not making them because fear and anger are easier to channel.

Sigh. Fuck Trump and fuck what the GOP is now.

It's almost like you're the lone source of Diablos' news.

What are you talking about?

What?

David Clarke has compared BLM to ISIS by saying that he thinks they will find common ground to work together to destroy America.

I think if you compare BLM to ISIS or think that BLM could cooperate with ISIS, you are an insane racist, that's my thinking.

Tarkus

What are you talking about?

What?

David Clarke has compared BLM to ISIS by saying that he thinks they will find common ground to work together to destroy America.

I think if you compare BLM to ISIS or think that BLM could cooperate with ISIS, you are an insane racist, that's my thinking.
You're both batshit, except that Diablos is charming with his insanity/troll.

breaking this kid's balls btw

You're both batshit, except that Diablos is charming with his insanity/troll.

breaking this kid's balls btw
When does ItWasMeantToBe ever diablos? His posts are usually pretty measured.

This is all pretty rich coming from someone who describes themselves as a moderate republican and is voting trump.

itschris

Perfect:

owwV1mn.jpg

ZvBkycl.jpg

https://twitter.com/XLNB/status/755126967091933184

Tarkus

When does ItWasMeantToBe ever diablos? His posts are usually pretty measured.

This is all pretty rich coming from someone who describes themselves as a moderate republican and is voting trump.
When did I say I was voting for Trump? I've specifically said I'm staying at home. I'm a Rubio guy. That's been very clear. I have considered voting for Trump because he was the candidate before, but I quickly squashed that. The only other time I've ever supported Trump was way before he became evil, racist, and fascist Trump, which was early last year.

fauxtrot

Banned
When did I say I was voting for Trump? I've specifically said I'm staying at home. I'm a Rubio guy. That's been very clear. I have considered voting for Trump because he was the candidate before, but I quickly squashed that. The only other time I've ever supported Trump was way before he became evil, racist, and fascist Trump, which was early last year.

What did you like enough about Trump to support him before you realized he was an evil, racist fascist?

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Fucking Giuliani mentioned 9/11 and then corrected himself by mentioning he meant the 2012 one.

Tarkus

What did you like enough about Trump to support him before you realized he was an evil, racist fascist?
I think it was only Trump, Cruz, and Carson at the time. It doesn't matter. I've backed Rubio since announcement and will continue to support him in 2020. It will be his day soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom