• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

itschris

Wall Street Journal: What You Like Falls on Party Lines - Facebook ‘likes’ illustrate the personal differences between Republicans and Democrats

rps4qOZ.png

Z5YGri6.png

ptKJZbq.png

IZe5MT8.png

"God's Not Dead" has an ending that views atheists getting hit by cars and bullied into converting on their death bed as a positive.

Just in case someone didn't know that.

pigeon

Banned
I love the very clear delineation between states that have white Democrats and states in which literally every Democrat is black.

Wilsongt

Are they really playing "Happy together?*"

*As long ws you are white, straight, and Christian.

Ew. I don't like Fantasia. Or Jada Pinkette-Smith. Or love and basketball. Or Joel Osteen.

I'm a terrible SC Clinton supporter.

Saw this segment and Dan Senor says Romney won 40% of the Hispanic vote in Florida in 2012. Does anyone know if that's true?

If so, Trump has a really slim chance of winning Florida and any credible path goes through Florida.

This appears to be "most distinctive" rather than most-liked, so what you're seeing is that Trump supporters are much much more likely than Clinton supporters to like God's Not Dead, not necessarily that God's Not Dead is particularly well-liked among Trump supporters.

I was gonna say, how on earth are George Takei and the Rachel Maddow show the top pick in so many states...

Wilsongt

Duck Dynasty star called himself a regular person... Lol.

You're a yuppie pretending to be a redneck who is a rich reality star.

Saw this segment and Dan Senor says Romney won 40% of the Hispanic vote in Florida in 2012. Does anyone know if that's true?

If so, Trump has a really slim chance of winning Florida and any credible path goes through Florida.
Cursory look on Wikipedia seems to have that number based on exit polls, where it said 60% of them voted for Obama. I'm assuming that means the number could very well be higher or lower in actuality.

ampere

I don't want to Diablos, and she's still up, but man, it's sort of depressing how unliked Hillary is, and how the race has tightened.

I wouldn't say finding that depressing is diablosing

It really is depressing that so many people are willing to vote for Trump. Even if 40% of the voters pick him I'll be kinda sad. 35% or lower would make me feel better about the country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom