• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

This post may get lost in all the excitement but here is the FEC report.

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00580100/1089674/

The $26 million breaks down like this; $6 million did not come from external donations to the campaign.

$20 million in donor contributions
$2 million in contributions from Trump
$1.8 million in new loans from Trump
$2.2 million in transfers from the RNC

Additionally he did forgive $40 million in earlier loans.

Valhelm

contribute something
qzEAOI5.jpg

This really is the picture of the night

I also think Cruz's tacit endorsement of the Civil Rights act and Alton Sterling is significant.

It signals the idea that he's got to give credence to these ideas. This isn't going to mean much policy wise (he's still going to oppose them) but it signals the old idea you have to at least head feign and have a modicum of decency. Its a radicalism thats nice, and while that's not good its better than ugly radicalism and openly endorsing racism and the KKK.

Again this doesn't mean much for the people they were hurt but it means we have the chance to fight and rebuild (like we did in 2004,06,08,12`)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Trump said cruz's wife was an ugly psycho and that his father conspired to kill JFK.

Cruz endorsing trump would be a serious idiot move.

Paskil

Seriously though, think about Callista and Newt banging. Not the actual sex, you sick fucks. Picture them having a regular conversation, talking about their days during the entire act.

Effect

Trump looks so pissed in that picture. Switched to MSNBC real quick and they said Trump had left. Guess he might be going after Cruz but that will do nothing. Cruz hates him. I guess he expected Cruz would be weak like the others.

Trump looks so pissed in that picture. Switched to MSNBC real quick and they said Trump had left. Guess he might be going after Cruz but that will do nothing. Cruz hates him. I guess he expected Cruz would be weak like the others.
Oh pls let them find each other in front of cameras.. Pls?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
It's kind of amusing that Cruz ended up being what Sanders was suspected of doing.

I wonder if he would have done the same if the DNC did not "give in" to most of his concessions.

Sibylus

Banned
Cruz is a detestable human being, but I gotta admire the waiting and twisting the knife on the biggest possible stage at the apex of Trump's political career. He's hated now, but after November? Going to look a lot less embarrassing than the droves who just rolled over for Trump and died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom