• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll come out and say, I despise ted cruz. But I genuinely respect him for that.

He genuinely loves this country and while I think he'll hurt people I'd rather have him as president than Trump and don't feel he'd destroy the country.

He gained a respect from me that I never would have thought.

That speech was historic.

itschris

Amazing! He actually refused to endorse, and the audience started booing him. Hopefully this is the major story for this day of the RNC.

That's going to backfire. This is trump's party now.

I don't have any more respect for him because he knows Trump will lose and he doesn't want to tie himself to that

HylianTom

Banned
I think Pence's speech will be overshadowed in the news. What a pity.

And now..

@EWErickson:
SOURCE: The Trump camp knew this morning Cruz would not endorse and told Cruz's camp they'd orchestrate booing if he refused.

Paskil

The one time his smug face hasn't begged to be punched. When Ted Cruz is smug, his face is finally in its natural habitat and is a little bit adorable.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I'll come out and say, I despise ted cruz. But I genuinely respect him for that.

He genuinely loves this country and while I think he'll hurt people I'd rather have him as president than Trump and don't feel he'd destroy the country.

Whoa, easy there, kimosabe. Let's not go overboard here.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Trump's self-loans unambiguously forgiven in his July monthly filing. https://t.co/j9eFUiDfH5

https://twitter.com/rachel_shorey/status/755945013482323968

Trump ended up forgiving all of his loans after all?

Didn't he have no choice but to do that?

How the fuck did a nut like Cruz not endorse Trump yet alleged moderates and sane conservatives did so?

We live in crazy times.

edit: unsurprisingly, he's no. 1 on Twitter now.

Valkrai

I never thought I'd say this but I have a slight amount of respect for him not backing down against Trump.

That respect will be gone tomorrow but damn, that was some GoT shit.

jiggle

Cruzifer loves only himself
This is sabotage and power grab pure and simple
I love eeeeettttttttt! :9

Diablos

That's going to backfire. This is trump's party now.

I don't have any more respect for him because he knows Trump will lose and he doesn't want to tie himself to that
Cruz has nothing to lose. If Trump loses he can say I told you so and run next time. If he wins... it doesn't matter

Now let's not go overboard.

Lyin' Ted is only salty because of the canned soup and that he didn't win.

Cruzifer loves only himself
This is sabotage and power grab pure and simple
I love eeeeettttttttt! :9

I think his presidency would be a disastrous but I don't fear he'd jail political opponents (he didn't attack Hillary very much at all IIRC), start reckless wars, fight a court that declares him wrong. The country will be worse, but not gone.

Yeah, but the long knives will be out for Cruz in 2020. I think the GOP will get itself together just enough to put him down before he can win with a plurality of voters by controlling the social conservatives' vote.

And I think Cruz is actually an evil human being. Not like in a way where I'm using hyperbole about someone I don't like. I think that he's legitimately evil, and he's also probably crazy enough to destroy civilization in a nuclear war. He's like the president from Escape from L.A., the latter of whom I thought was a ridiculous caricature when I first saw the movie, but now...

This is the story for the rest of the day holy shit. I HATE Ted Cruz but you don't endorse the guy who said your dad murdered JFK and calls your wife ugly.

I think his presidency would be a disastrous but I don't fear he'd jail political opponents (he didn't attack Hillary very much at all IIRC), start reckless wars, fight a court that declares him wrong. The country will be worse, but not gone.

What? He's the one who said he'd bomb the sand it glowed? Cruz is a religious fundamentalist. He's the guy that shut down the government. Cruz didn't attack Hilary because he was fighting for his life against Trump

shem935

Banned
Has the campaign vetted Rubot's speech? Could this be orchestrated fuckery?

Edit: Well damn he already spoke. Ted Cruz: Only republican with any ounce of integrity.

itschris

TrusTED.

Has Rubiot spoken yet?

Yes, though he wasn't actually there. He spoke in a very sort video address that nobody cared about.

This convention has been a bigger disaster than I could have possibly hoped for so far, between the plagiarism, Ted Cruz, and the broken main screen!

What? He's the one who said he'd bomb the sand it glowed? Cruz is a religious fundamentalist.

If Cruz followed the bible then he would have a drastically different view of economics the value of all people and not just the ones he picks and chooses, if he were a constitutionalist he wouldnt have ran for president because the constitution says a canadian cant run for president. He's just pandering imo and doesnt actually believe what he's saying.

If Cruz followed the bible then he would have a drastically different view of economics the value of all people and not just the ones he picks and chooses, if he were a constitutionalist he wouldnt have ran for president because the constitution says a canadian cant run for president. He's just pandering imo and doesnt actually believe what he's saying.

This is the excuse for Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom