• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
So, someone tell me how the Clintons personally enrich themselves through the Clinton Foundation when none of that money belongs to them and they are not paid salaries.

this and all similarly referenced not for profit conspiracy thinking goes like this:

1. Person A is on the board for Not For Profit X but also on the board of For-Profit Y

2. Person B wants For-Profit Y to do some particular thing, so Person B gives money to NFP X in exchange for Person A's promise to influence FP Y to do that thing.

It's convoluted but it could certainly include people in government. The idea is that you're trading a smaller sum to a good cause in exchange for winkwinknudgenudge a favorable outcome on whatever for-profit cause you want to happen.

OmniOne

He reminds me of being in middle school, where the teacher forced everyone to read out loud to class, and it took like 15 mins per student per paragraph to struggle thru it.

Patryn

Just leaving this here...

mtuTVRc.png

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This is a super toned down Donald. You can tell he is sticking the script because he's not repeating himself as much and he used "President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton..." He almost never uses their proper titles.

Joeytj

Banned
I know you are all watching Trump (boo), but I'm catching up and seeing Hillary's speech introducing Biden's in Scranton, and man, her stump speech has gotten much better and she's superb when attacking Trump on the issues and with policy. She's hitting him for lying about childcare in his hotels.

She's going to eviscerate him in the debates.

KMS

Iran shuts down their heavy water reactors and hands over all enriched uranium and Trump's says they are on track to get nukes now. Platitudes and finger pointing without any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom