• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jevity

Sorry checking in late after doing actual work at work:

1. any actual fallout on Manafort bribery yet?

2. Trump policy speech went how?

3. What's the PPP result everyone talking about?

4. we're really going to miss Biden, huh

MSM is on it, mana issued a denial

Trump is speaking in a minute

jevity

LOL

A "muslim looking" guy just walked up next to trumps empty podium, looked around and left, all while
the streamer beneath the feed says
"Islamic Terrorism"

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Has Trump ever tried really going in on Biden? Other than that ONE tweet talking about cleaning up after him. Because that seems like just a terrible idea.

making him the perfect attack dog.

Holmes

Norwegian Trump supporters are cracking out of their nests in the commentary sections in the newspapers here. It's both entertaining and terrifying to read them.

Suprisingly, there's more support for a third Obama term than Hillary or Trump presidency it seems, haha.

Peeople really like Obama here even though some of his politics have been pretty bad.
The thing is that Trump doesn't use dog whsitles, he uses a damn air horn. Him being so open with his bigoted beliefs is giving similar people an incentive to be open as well, and Trump is their great orator. I'm looking forward to his defeat when these kinds of people can go back to feeling like their views are shit and shut up.

jevity

This is nuts. Fucking nuts.this is supposed to be policy night, and instead guliani blabbering like we back at the convention.

And there it was...

Emails emails emails

And speeches speeches speeches

So, someone tell me how the Clintons personally enrich themselves through the Clinton Foundation when none of that money belongs to them and they are not paid salaries.

Anno

I like that Rudy is, through proxy, finally able to run the campaign you know he always wanted to but was too much of a coward.

jevity

Fucking clowncar shitshow- guiliani just thought repeatedly he was in Indiana,and spoke to the crowd about hos great pence is

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Fucking clowncar shitshow- guiliani just thought repeatedly he was in Indiana,and spoke to the crowd about hos great pence is

I got a call from my mom the other night and she asked me if I had heard anything about Guiliani having a concussion. Apparently she had seen him on the news and he had this huge bruise on his head and was talking nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom