• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT9| The Wrath of Khan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

So get this. Manafort is not being paid by the Trump campaign - no salary appears on the FEC reports. He is "volunteering". He is absolutely, positively, definitely not being paid cash by any other party from the Asian region to work for Trump.

Actually, since we are tangentially on the topic, I have a dumb question about the "Q" in LGBTQ. What does the term "queer" encompass in this context? Other sexual or gender orientations e.g. asexuality or intersex?

Sorry for the ignorance.

dramatis

Norway can't have a Brexit at least since we're not in the EU.
Read beyond that.

The implication is not to let your country be thrust into immense trouble because you were complacent when it comes to countering the growth of the fear and falsehoods from your right.

TheFatOne

My favorite ploy from the GOP is that they try and make it seem like terrorism started in 2009. Nothing at all happened before then for some odd. reason. It's like the GOP doesn't Pre 2009 it was great. No real terrorism. After Obama suddenly we have terrorism.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So get this. Manafort is not being paid by the Trump campaign - no salary appears on the FEC reports. He is "volunteering". He is absolutely, positively, definitely not being paid cash by any other party from the Asian region to work for Trump.

I mean, it's not like he's receiving cash payments from a dictatorial nation that we aren't on friendly terms with.

jevity

What's everyone watching? I read the commnets here like people are watching a stream.

We were supposed to watch a trump policy speech

But what we really are watching is an ignorant hateful orange embodiment of shitshow clowncar on fire...but this time in slow motion

Just leaving this here...

mtuTVRc.png

That's amazing considering the whole "noun verb 9/11" thing.

he's literally reading this word for word

what's amazing here is that he thinks the message is worth it to come off SO badly

the speech itself is vague and dumb and wrong and libelous and awful

OMFG, HE JUST SAID SHE DOESN'T HAVE "PHYSICAL STAMINA" AND SOMEONE LAUGHED

KMS

Trump obviously doesn't realize wthe US was kicked out as the option was to stay and allow Iraq to try soldiers for crimes or get out.

Sagroth

Welp, we got low T Teleprompter Trump today.
Sad!

Man, why is it that in the last two elections, diagnoses I have end up being used to make fun of the Republican candidate?

Last cycle was "lol Romney is autistic." This cycle is becoming "lol low T Trump"(though I guess I should be thankful I don't have Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which Trump might actually have).

I can't wait until next election cycle for "Crohn's Cruz" and "Fibromyalgia Kasich."

gcubed

This is like a crackpot right wing "historian" giving a speech in a retirement home right before pudding time

yeah, i mean, this is actually a prepared speech by a real speech writer i assume. I figured this kind of crazy was confined to the House, but this isn't the ramblings of normal mad man trump, someone actually took time to write this down for him and then thought it was a good idea

KMS

Remember when soldiers had to take down the US driving into Iraq because we were liberators not conquerors? Guess we were the fools for not going to conquer and pillage.

Glenn Beck endorsed BLM? What fucking plane of existence am I on?
Yeah, he had a good appearance on NPR this weekend. I heard it while I was driving in my car. I thought it was really good.

I've probably listened to more Glenn Beck in my life than I like to remember, and there are times when he's way off the rails, but I also see the side of him that is thoughtful and open, like he was on this appearance.

jevity

yeah, i mean, this is actually a prepared speech by a real speech writer i assume. I figured this kind of crazy was confined to the House, but this isn't the ramblings of normal mad man trump, someone actually took time to write this down for him and then thought it was a good idea

But that is even more scary, because this represents the tippy-top(his word) of gop policy speech writing in 2016.

Geg

Man, why is it that in the last two elections, diagnoses I have end up being used to make fun of the Republican candidate?

Last cycle was "lol Romney is autistic." This cycle is becoming "lol low T Trump"(though I guess I should be thankful I don't have Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which Trump might actually have).

I can't wait until next election cycle for "Crohn's Cruz" and "Fibromyalgia Kasich."

Whoa really? I don't remember ever seeing any "Romney is autistic" jokes last time. I guess was it supposed to be because he never showed much emotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom