• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he just revealed that the Russians and had administration are full of actual witches!!!

:eek:!

John Podesta voodoo be damned!
The spirit cooking was coming from inside the house the whole time!

Real talk I'm still expecting it to turn out that Pence or somebody is conducting ritual sacrifices or something,just by rule of Republican projection.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe he just revealed that the Russians and had administration are full of actual witches!!!

:eek:!

John Podesta voodoo be damned!

We must call upon the sacred powers of science and find out!

a95fcd3519fe3222f07d59b0c1536305.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Reports are Trump is holding a "joint press conference" at 3:45 PM today.

On a side note, I have to say that one thing I'm really impressed by is how some media sources have really stepped it up. I remember after the election when everything was just soul-crushing, and when trying to look for any positives, the only thing that came to mind would be perhaps we'd see the media finally learn its lesson. I'm not convinced they have fully, but NYT and WaPo have been just fantastic.

Gruco

Banned
The thing to me is that I don't know if this would ever bring Trump himself down. I don't think he has been a conscious participant in any dealings with Russia. Fairly obvious his underlings have had contact-- maybe even nefarious contact-- but in general? He just seems so idiotic and passive. How could he do anything?

I could see either way. The key to me is that the Manafort is just such a hilariously direct link. Maybe he was just a mark, but either way the obstruction is already real.

Many last night made the point that having a select panel is still important, even in conjunction with the special counsel. I think that's a great point, because Mueller is specifically tasked with uncovered criminal behavior. A congressional panel would be a more policy focused move, allowing an investigation into what happened, criminal or not, and what can be done to preempt this type of thing in the future. So we still have something to push for in Congress.

j86pgJI.png

I honestly think his cabinet and VP are going to end up being the ones to get the ball moving

No way. I read that Trump was taking this really well. Apparently that was a flacid statement made by staff afraid to attach their name to it because they all knew it would be contradicted on twitter in less than 24 hours. Real shocker.

Matthew Miller‏Verified account @matthewamiller 5m5 minutes ago

First thing to watch from Mueller: does he give Congress the Comey memos. If not, a sign of their potential importance to what he's probing.

Matthew Miller‏Verified account @matthewamiller 4m4 minutes ago

Same w/ Comey testimony: if he suddenly backs off from stated desire to testify, sign Mueller thinks his info is too crucial to make public.
Interesting

Tamanon

Banned
I'm pretty sure after Mueller starts the investigation, a lot of the leaks will dry up. Then we'll just be coasting for a while.

-edit-

Guys, please don't forget the "terrorist fist jab" scandal.

Diablos

grain of salt

gW279Bv.png
Statement from Elizabeth Ailes:

I am profoundly sad and heartbroken to report that my husband, Roger Ailes, passed away this morning. Roger was a loving husband to me, to his son Zachary, and a loyal friend to many. He was also a patriot, profoundly grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise—and to give back. During a career that stretched over more than five decades, his work in entertainment, in politics, and in news affected the lives of many millions. And so even as we mourn his death, we celebrate his life...
Welp

Diablos

How long until conspiracy theorists try to politicize Ailes' death?
It turns out both he and Cornell are crisis actors and are now living in an undisclosed location for the rest of their lives.

The goal was to have a prominent musician and media mogul die to distract us from the country's real woes.

SmokeMaxX

It turns out both he and Cornell are crisis actors and are now living in an undisclosed location for the rest of their lives.

The goal was to have a prominent musician and media mogul die to distract us from the country's real woes.

Dunno what you're talking about. True patriotic American Conservatives would never do a !!!FALSE FLAG!!! attack like Sandy Hook.

Trurl

Banned
Ben Wittes was on the Foreign Policy Editor’s Room podcast's recent episode about James Comey. I recommend listening to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom