• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Don't forget about the coffee cup salute
obama%20uses%20coffee%20cup%20to%20salute%20marines.png

And ywt they said nothing about this

chadskin

President Donald Trump is considering scaling back White House press secretary Sean Spicer’s public role, according to several officials familiar with the president’s thinking, as Trump also weighs a broader shakeup of his communications shop in the wake of several scandals.

The press secretary, who has turned into a household name over the past five months and garnered sky-high television ratings for his daily press briefings, has also drawn the ire of the president. He is no longer expected to do a daily, on-camera briefing after Trump’s foreign trip, the officials said.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/18/will-sean-spicer-be-fired-238548

Theorymon

Holy shit I picked a hell of a day to focus on exams.

It's gonna take a while to catch up on all this fuckery, but from the sounds of it, it'll be a nice long read about Trump getting pelted by a machine gun that uses Ls for bullets!

That "If I did a tenth of the stuff Hillary Clinton did I'd be in jail" comment from Flynn last year just looks worse and worse as the leaks keep coming.

Has a Trump press conference ever not made him look even worse? This is going to be awesome. Don't think my stomach is in any form to start drinking in the early afternoon, though. Then again, it's just going to be him standing there lying continuously the whole time, which is hardly a new type of performance.

The media better do its damn job here. There are so many things to ask that would instantly trap him.

Slacker

The most evergreen of evergreen tweets from Politico senior writer about 10 minutes ago:

Jake Sherman‏ (Verified account) @JakeSherman
news coming

Penguin

The tan suit was a legit fashion crime imo.

Rightfully punishable by the internet remembering and joking about forever.

The tan suit was awesome

We need to not shame guys who want to add some color to their attire beyond black and blue suits!

Slacker

Seriously, Trump. SERIOUSLY???

Michael Isikoff‏ @Isikoff
Exclusive: Trump sends private message to embattled Flynn: "Stay strong"

Hindl

The tan suit was a legit fashion crime imo.

Rightfully punishable by the internet remembering and joking about forever.

The tan suit looked fresh af. No one wants to see boring ass black or navy suits all the time, especially not in the summer

Ernest

Banned
2018 is going to be a GOP bloodbath
Tone down the hyperbole a notch.
There's only 8 GOP seats up for re-election in 2018 and 25 Dem seats that need to be defended. And while a few of those 8 might turn, it's very unlikely all will, much less most, there's possibility a couple of those 25 may as well. Hardly a "bloodbath".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom