• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Heads up

Japanese govt reporting a North Korean missile has landed in Japan

Emergency cabinet meeting has been called

edit: may be EEZ/sea of Japan & not mainland

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Issues with Cory that I think people will pick up on:

1. Close to Wall Street / Pharma (b/c he's from NJ so whatever)
2. NJ politics is really rotten
3. Could be perceived as inauthentic (nobody is that happy, let me tell YOU)
4. Already had a coordinated marketing effort against him this year by alt left so you know they'll be back
5. Supported Hillary in 2016 so uh oh

quoting from the OT
DA7jQ8lUAAAVQQI.jpg

All makes sense now, what a loser.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
He might have survived Ivanka, but Jared?
His national aspirations are over.

Booker isn't gay, he's a pussy hound...which is probably a problem when you spend a lot of time on social media and Russia is hacking people left and right. I think he'll do well in the primaries and would be an obvious VP choice for many...but the red flags outweigh other stuff.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I should be like my ethics prof and just call everyone Fine Fellows from now on.

Just use Person.
But they were also just joking with you ;)

I would have said, what about the 2 guys in the background?

Hopefully people talk Booker out of trying for an elected spot. He's got great charisma and he could do a lot in New Jersey but he's just got too much baggage to survive a general. Also, there's no obvious candidate like Hillary so this next primary will feature a lot of jostling for position and that's going to lead to a few jabs at Booker. And I think they'll cut deep.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully people talk Booker out of trying for an elected spot. He's got great charisma and he could do a lot in New Jersey but he's just got too much baggage to survive a general. Also, there's no obvious candidate like Hillary so this next primary will feature a lot of jostling for position and that's going to lead to a few jabs at Booker. And I think they'll cut deep.
I mean he is a US senator so it's a little late to talk him out of trying for an "elected spot"

Edit:
Not enough pictures and it doesn't even say his name once.
Heh. If Rs really wanted the presidents full support they would have literally called it Trumpcare. He still wouldn't have read it, but maybe he would have kneecapped it less lol

Heh. If Rs really wanted the presidents full support they would have literally called it Trumpcare.

This is part of why I don't think they ever really wanted the AHCA to pass. They have basically run the board on Dem's by railing against Obamacare, and if they actually did repeal it, they would have nothing. On top of that, if they replace it with a less effective solution, they are going to lose every inch of ground they gained in the last 6-7 years and probably a lot more.

Foffy

Banned
Because we need Trump to spout off more of what will become evidence in his eventual impeachment.

While that's all well and good, I am not happy at all that he's creating a propaganda narrative of fake news.

You don't even need to get off of Twitter. Stefan "if you tax me you're threatening to shoot me" Molyneux and Mike "I work out with period blood on my dick" Cernovich have huge presences there...

While that's all well and good, I am not happy at all that he's creating a propaganda narrative of fake news.

You don't even need to get off of Twitter. Stefan "if you tax me you're threatening to shoot me" Molyneux and Mike "I work out with period blood on my dick" Cernovich have huge presences there...

You are overestimating how well Trump's messaging works. Trump isn't sitting on high approval ratings and MSNBC and CNN are now beating Fox in ratings.

Vixdean

The thing about Booker's tweets is he could always play it from the angle of "innocent until proven guilty". Aren't they relying on a recording of Kislyak talking about something he heard Kushner say? Not exactly the most rock solid of cases. Of course, the fact that they aren't denying it and instead excusing it is sort of telling.....

The thing about Booker's tweets is he could always play it from the angle of "innocent until proven guilty". Aren't they relying on a recording of Kislyak talking about something he heard Kushner say? Not exactly the most rock solid of cases. Of course, the fact that they aren't denying it and instead excusing it is sort of telling.....

One part is a letter from someone in the transition saying this happened, the other is from intercepted communication between Kislyak and Moscow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom