• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizeezyc

I'M SO HARD RIGHT NOW.

But, like, now progress has to be made on this healthcare front. This can't keep happening every 3 weeks, it's absurd.

Also Turtle has taken ALL his biggest Ls while having a majority. Man, Pelosi and Reid must be enjoying this.

Gruco

Banned
McConnel burned the support of his caucus, bullying them, tearing down senate norms, repeatedly pushing them to sacrifice their individual power to take stances they didn't want to have to take.

Next step is Trump losing his shit and making fun of all of these losers.

Part (all?) of Mitch's speech is lashing out in response to his own diminished stature.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, say what you want Schumer, this seems like time to celebrate to me.

Slacker

McConnell looks at GOP while insulting Democrats. Schumer looks at GOP while asking for cooperation. Striking difference. What a coward Mitch is.

Tubie

The wins we've gotten have been so few and far in between since November that I'll happily celebrate tonight.

Thank you for giving me this night of joy, John McCain.

Republicans don't get their repeal, Russians don't get their sanctions lifted, Donald doesn't get his media network, Americans don't get their majority-preferred president. Everybody remains losing.

Ithil

That whiny, petulant "speech" from Turtle was pathetic. He got the floor just to cry about his awful bill failing, and spew more lies.

McConnell looks at GOP while insulting Democrats. Schumer looks at GOP while asking for cooperation. Striking difference.
I know we were mocking Dems' annoying tendencies towards bipartisanship, and there's definitely some truth to that. But then again, sometimes it gets you moments like this.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
lol I fell asleep waiting earlier and my just wife texted me THE BILL FAILED

then "sorry if I woke you up I wanted to beat "GAF politics forum" to the news"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom