• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
FUCK! I was hoping McCain wouldn't bring up the overhead projector at the Chicago Planetarium. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I would probably die if I took a drink on "My Friends"

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Uh...I don't see the big deal with spending money at a planetarium. That seems really reasonable actually. EDUCATION!

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Man, this is all old crazy. Bring the new crazy McCain.

And dammit Obama, you coined a perfectly good phrase last time: ORGY OF SPENDING. Let's hear it!

Mason

I really wish one of the participants asking a question would shoot McCain a raised eyebrow or something that would set him off in a rage....

edit: Does McCain REALLY want to bring up earmark reform when he just voted for a bailout package full of them?!

OmniGamer

I thought there were proximity limits for this town hall thing...this is starting to remind me of that Family Guy episode when Mayor West comes down and sits on Goldman's lap while answering his question.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
_leech_ said:
McCain sounds so nervous, like he's shaking or something.

Because he's not used to attack Obama while Obama is just like 2m away from him sitting on a chair holding his hands.

Same thing that prevented him from looking at Obama (or Romney and his other opponents) in the eyes.

He's a frightened and power hungry little man.

Alcander

its really weird how mccain keeps getting so close to the person. He's like initially a few feet away, after a few sentences, a few steps, next sentence he's like leaning over the railing...

Caj814

Souldriver said:
Is McCain going to faint? He's gasping for air now. :/

2u727t3.jpg

joey_z

Banned
I just noticed the traffic lights on the floor. Surely they could inform the speaker of the time with something that looks less stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom