• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah. They're not even hiding it anymore:

aauha9.jpg

Whoever posted that picture from the manga with Evil Palin and Evil McCain, could you repost it? It disappeared and I want to print it out here.

Boogie9IGN

I had problems voting too. I went to the usual spot (this is my first general election, but I voted in the primaries and I've gone with my parents numerous times), and stood in line for 30 mins, only to find out something about the precincts being changed. So they showed me the new spot (which turned out to be a few houses down from mine), and I waited another 30 mins there. I ended up being late to my midterm for astronomy, but whatever.

And I did it all with a smile on my face <3

twinturbo2 said:
Us Floridians can't be that stoopid for three elections in a row, amirite?

Bugs, get the saw ready...

We might possibly remove Florida from the infamous G.A.F crapdom. Maybe we'll add Indiana? Wait a minute...

I take exception to the idea that McCain fought a hard campaign.

It's like congratulating a guy on bringing wearable bird wings to a flight contest.

I mean, okay. He did technically compete and possibly put work in to it, but he did it stupidly.

-Kees-

Just keep this in mind about Indiana. You have to wait for Indianapolis and the doughnut counties to start reporting before we get a real picture of how Indiana will turn out. The Gary results will also be important.

syllogism

Like I said earlier, Lake county is the key and polls havent even closed there yet. There is NO way Mccain won't be well ahead in the rest of Indiana.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
IT BEGINS!!!

I have a gigantic jug of red wine, I finished up work early, and I'm planning on camping in front of the TV, getting drunk, and eating frozen pizza the rest of the night

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
51/48 OBAMA!

GO GO OBAMA GO!

Sharp

Of course Indiana is tightening up. Stop basing things off 1% of the results. Indiana - Gary should have McCain leading by a comfortable margin, like I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom