• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iksenpets

Banned
Qwerty710710 said:
Georgia: 51 percent to 47 percent

I know not to trust exit polls much, but are they counting early votes? If not, only being down 4 points in Georgia is very good for Obama considering his early lead.

HylianTom

Banned
Vigo County, a bellweather in Indiana, is going for Obama by about 15% with 54% precincts reporting. Bush won it in 2004 by about 7%.

Stoney Mason said:
Stop with the fucking Indiana updates. That state won't be called for a good while.

the thing about this is, in 20 minutes, all polls will be closed. and in 2004, the networks called it IMMEDIATELY.

i'm pumped if only because it wont be called for a long time.

segarr

I'm just saying this right now before people flip out about it :

Obama is probably going to go down in the exit polls at some point in this race, please lets not all get discouraged about this fact. The counties come in on an arbitrary basis and if a strong republican county comes in before a democratic one then it's going to give McCain a boost......please remain calm.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
segarr said:

Obama is probably going to go down in the exit polls at some point in this race, please lets not all get discouraged about this fact. The counties come in on an arbitrary basis and if a strong republican county comes in before a democratic one then it's going to give McCain a boost......please remain calm.

Hysterics are far more entertaining.

JCreasy

segarr said:

i need this tAlk . . . reminder

somebody knock me out!

Tobor

kkaabboomm said:
the thing about this is, in 20 minutes, all polls will be closed. and in 2004, the networks called it IMMEDIATELY.

Yeah, the longer they don't call it, the better for Obama.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Guys I just wanna take a moment to thank you all.

It's been a fun ride. Lots of laughs, lots of wtfs, and overall a coaster I'd ride again any time.

That said, it's fucking go time.

Hootie

segarr said:

THISISNEOGAFDUDE.gif

We will freak out over anything. ANYTHING

kkaabboomm said:

We all knew that would be the case though with that state. There is no need up for 20 sec updates on that state when we all have access to the same numbers.

Not aimed at you.

Nameless

Anyone else find it funny that FX(Fox owned) is playing The Green Mile NOW of all times? :lol If Obama wins $5 says they bring reveal Zombie David Palmer just to kill him again.

Zeliard

SnakeXs said:
Guys I just wanna take a moment to thank you all.

It's been a fun ride. Lots of laughs, lots of wtfs, and overall a coaster I'd ride again any time.

That said, it's fucking go time.

Does PoliGAF die after tonight?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
mYm|17| said:
damn look at all dem peoples in Chicago and Times Square
I've been debating heading over to Times Square for a while.

I feel like I prefer to sit here at the computer and TV and track everything, though. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom