• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this thread imploded yet?

The intensity in this thread will be so great that the the boundaries of the space-time continuum will be tested to their ultimate limits.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
lawblob said:
Alaska would be amazing!!

I can't believe the chicken littles in this thread. You people need to chill the fuck out. He's got this!!
it's over when it's over.

anything til then, well, i'm not gonna allow myself to get up until i know it won't be wrecked, cuz if obama loses i'll be crushed, but if he loses after I get all up for it? man, i won't work tomorrow.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
whytemyke said:
are any of you worried that obama might lose? I mean, if that happens... i don't know what i'll do.

i'm trying to stay even keel here for awhile.

:lol

You wake up and continue your daily life. Jesus.

Nameless

I can't keep up. With this it. Its like kill my self depressing one second, and hump random things happy the next. FUCK FUCK FUCK

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
StoOgE said:
Awesome, which state?

If it's where I think, Florida, that's... unbelievable. That's midwest Florida, and that's not a very liberal area.

Something amiss, maybe?

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I can't stand all this "still too close to call, only reporting in X counties" crap. Not even turning on my tv for another two hours.

Juice

Nice! Exit poll in Ohio has among people who decided who they'd vote for today was 52/40 for Obama. Shocking figure given the racism issue.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
perryfarrell said:
Has this thread imploded yet?

The intensity in this thread will be so great that the the boundaries of the space-time continuum will be tested to their ultimate limits.
I am speaking to you from the future.

The Lions still suck.

:(

Cooter said:
You wake up and continue your daily life. Jesus.
No, I go to work and then my next day off I start lookign for jobs in Ontario.

Nameless

I can't keep up. With this it. Its like kill my self depressing one second, and hump random things happy the next. FUCK FUCK FUCK

saelz8

capslock said:
I have a feeling all the numbers in VA are from the South so far.
They are, rural precints have smaller populations, so they usually complete and report first. The most important data we have gotten so far is the Indiana Kerry/Obama gulf in very Republican areas.

It's all we have so far.

Red Scarlet

bishoptl said:
If Alaska goes Obama, I will wriggle with delight.

I think that would null every guess in that other thread aside from those people that picked like every state to go Obama. No one wins that contest. :(

Kevin

If McCain beats Obama then I will be convinced that the elections are indeed being rigged every single time. Specially considering how well Obama has been doing in nearly every poll leading up to today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom