• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
dont_panic.jpg

saelz8

Why are some of you ready to slit your wrists with 1%, 2% reporting? You're fucking up the thread with this bullshit, honestly.

Goldrusher

segarr said:
2nt2mf.jpg

Off topic as shit, but would someone just make this avatar sized for me? I need something to help me view the post I make, shit is moving too fast for this generic none-avatar shit...:D
2lnafie.jpg

GhaleonEB

Dax01 said:
This is it. I can no longer tell if this is sarcasm or someone being serious. PoliGAF stop confusing me!
North Carolina closes in two mintues, Dax. I holding you personally responsible for what happens there!

Socreges

Banned
CNN dude keeps apologizing for stepping in front of the screen

why don't they just make him transparent?? WTF CNN YOU FAIL US

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
My entire family, immediate and extended, is Republican and voting McCain but I was just told my 8 year old second cousin voted for Obama in his school election. No wonder we're such buddies :D :lol

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Can we just get this over with and move on? Call it and let's put these past 2 years behind us.

It's time for the world to love us again.

Hootie

GhaleonEB said:
North Carolina closes in two mintues, Dax. I holding you personally responsible for what happens there!

I call for the banning of Dax should North Carolina go red this year.

The Frankman said:
CNN should go DS9 on this shit. Plus get Avery Brooks to anchor the desk with Armin Shimerman.
I would so fucking watch that.

GhaleonEB said:
I will take full responsibility should NC go blue.

If it goes red... :lol

Kusagari

Seriously, the rural counties are always the first to report for every state. Unless you expected Obama to win Hicktowns, Virginia stop panicking.

1-D_FTW

I'm outta here for the night.

You guys really are chicken littles. These early numbers are awesome and point to a landslide victory. I'm calling 375 minimum.

subrock

if you are breathing into the paperbag right now, may I suggest the data on the front page of fivethirtyeight.com . no worries for me after that.

SUPREME1

Banned
Sharp said:
You've all forgotten your lessons from the primaries. Chill out about 0 and 1% of the vote. Especially chill out about Indiana--I cannot believe Obama is doing as well as he is there right now.

Indeed.

Kerry lost Indiana like 33% to 66%

Obama is at like 50% and the 3 areas Kerry got most of his votes from haven't even reported!!!!

VERY GOOD!!!!

Red Scarlet

Well crap, I guess it's not starting till 7 my time. So time to order a pizza and bug you guys!

:lol they are suggesting Alaska going to Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom