• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDG

Banned
Indiana's tightening.

Important things to remember:
Florida's panhandle is not closed polling yet, so the numbers there will end up better for the GOP than they look right now.

Virginia is reporting highly rural, highly republican areas, so don't get upset there yet.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kusagari said:
Miami-Dade already reported which is why Obama's dominating now in Florida. He still has Broward and palm Beach to go too!
Miami-Dade is reporting, yes, but it's not even 1% of Miami-Dade precincts it would seem.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
RiskyChris said:
Like 5 rows from the stage in Chicago. I was on fucking CNN seen running to the stage!
Soooooooo jealous

bengraven

East coast south of Pennsylvania and north of Florida is showing strongly to McCain. No big surprise, but disappointing.

Kibbles

I'm watching CNN and I see no holograms? :S I see Anderson Cooper and a bunch of other dudes. I'm watching on my actual TV, not the stream though.

Zapages

Kevin said:
If McCain beats Obama then I will be convinced that the elections are indeed being rigged every single time. Specially considering how well Obama has been doing in nearly every poll leading up to today.

Me too. My friend.

Actually let's riot!!! Like they do in 3rd world countries!!! Then have a re-election!!!

itschris

Kibbles said:
I'm watching CNN and I see no holograms? :S I see Anderson Cooper and a bunch of other dudes. I'm watching on my actual TV, not the stream though.

That was a while ago. They'll probably do it more throughout the night, though.

Rindain

Banned
Hmmm should I pop the champagne now purely for the anxiety reducing effects of the alcohol or save it for Obamination later tonight? Decisions, decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom