• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daegan

SpeedingUptoStop said:
jokerhangingoutofcopcar.gif

let me in on this

GLOVE STATE WHAT

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
RubxQub said:
You guys really went over the top with that one! Better hope he doesn't give you the fun size!

Clearly you do not understand the epic deliciousness of pringles!

(also, who thought Obama would actually win McCainizona?! I'm not a huge risk taker ! :O )

Chuck Todd saying this election looks a lot more like 2000 and 2004 than we would have ever expected. According to Todd, this is still a very close race. Obama camp should worry about Virginia, says Todd.

edit: woops already posted. damn this thread moves fast!!!

-Kees-

Sharp said:
In Indiana, Gary/Lake is still at 0% reporting :lol

Obama's taking the state guys.

He's still gonna gonna get a lot more votes in Indianapolis. Monroe County, where Indiana University is, still hasn't reported hardly at all.

It's gonna be a long night in Indiana.

NekoFever

It's 2am here and I'm drunk, but I've just seen on the BBC that Fox called Ohio for Obama. The American pundits there are saying it's over if that's confirmed :D

They're now saying that Fox is calling things early because they want to get it out of the way :lol

I'll stay up until half past but I've got my alarm set for 5am so I can see the result. All the best fellas :D

Gaaah. I really want to punch my republican friends tonight, but here is a sampling of their facebokk stati:(names changed for safety reasons)

Blah McJones is sitting at home hoping Obama loses

Greg McDooche is thinking since we will all be communists tomorrow he's thinking about moving to another red state while there are still some left

Tiffany Smith-Dumbass is NOBama

K.K. Dunderjock is thinking that is you want a President with no foreign policy experience and no executive experience the by all means vote Obama.

Mr. Bojangles is please God let Obama lose.

Oh please, oh please Obama win this, so that I can drink their bitter tears. Sweet sweet bitter tears. Keeping me from going crazy is my fast wealth of liberal friends and my immediate family.

In other news. Hagan bitch! HAGAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom