• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruco

Banned
The early numbers out of IN is what gave me the confidence to start placing bets with my co-workers over the results tonight.

Don't let me down, America.

gray_fox224

RubxQub said:
b6fe600a7dd92c14f8d45628539c0972.gif
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Amir0x

Banned
Fox News election coverage is so sad.

"Voters in New Mexico, 79% said McCain attacked Obama unfairly, 49% said Obama attacked McCain unfairly. Although several independent media reports have said it is exactly the opposite, nonetheless that is how New Mexico feels."

:lol

This shit is crazy. I got like 30 tabs open on Firefox, two different types of alcoholic drinks going, and a pile of 78% pure hopium sitting on a mirror beside me.

I know most of you guys shoot it up, but railing it makes it lasts longer.

Dead Man

Killthee said:
C-SPAN1 (Direct Link) | C-SPAN2 (Direct Link) | C-SPAN McCain Event Election Cam | C-SPAN Obama Event Election Cam

CNN.com Live | Direct Links: Stream 1 | Stream 2 | Stream 3 | Stream 4

MSNBC (MSNBC Election Day Online coverage has started....Link is streaming live MSNBC right now!); if the link is changed or it goes down, the frontpage of MSNBC.com will have the new link posted when it goes back up.

ABC News Now (Not to be confused with ABC News)

Local FOX links (Not Fox News): Los Angeles | Los Angeles 2 | Chicago | Chicago 2 | Philadelphia | Philadelphia 2 | Boston | Boston 2 | Dallas | D.C. | D.C. 2 | Atlanta | Houston | Tampa Bay | Orlando | Orlando 2 | Phoenix | Denver | Denver 2 | St. Louis | St. Louis 2 | Milwaukee | Kansas City | Salt Lake City | Memphis | Greensboro | Austin | Austin 2 | Birmingham | Minneapolis | Detroit

Thanks to Baked Pigeon for the Election Cam Links
For those who missed it.

Dartastic

Amir0x said:
Fox News election coverage is so sad.

"Voters in New Mexico, 79% said McCain attacked Obama unfairly, 49% said Obama attacked McCain unfairly. Although several independent media reports have said it is exactly the opposite, nonetheless that is how New Mexico feels."

:lol

I'm so proud of the state that I grew up in right now, if that's the case. I'm proud of my friends, their acquaintances, the people who I know there who helped spread the word, and most importantly, my dad. He's one of the most intelligent people I know, and I know he did his part. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom