• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisis

Banned
david_caruso_sunglasses.jpg

"Arizona too close to call? YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
If Obama wins Arizona my boss owes me a can of pringles!

also i will orgasm

LOL, how much longer can Fox News keep focusing on obscure senate and house races? Sooner or later they are going to have to admit Obama is the next President.

SSM25

aaah damn!!...not being from or living in the united states makes this hard to follow, I need to figure out a lot of things here

Amir0x

Banned
CNN is actually giving me more hopium than MSNBC tonight.

"This may be the quickest and complete change in public perception of the United States in the world ever. Maybe not since WWII would we see something bigger." :lol

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Stoney Mason said:
Hey where is Victim of Grief? Where are your balls or are you going to chickenshit out and leave the thread?

I hate fucking people who talk shit but won't hang around and man up.
yf0wh.jpg

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
MrCheez said:
If Obama wins Arizona my boss owes me a can of pringles!

also i will orgasm
You guys really went over the top with that one! Better hope he doesn't give you the fun size!

Tamanon

Banned
Did you really have to interrupt Chuck Todd to tell us Arkansas goes to McCain?

And Obama is up 5% in NC with only 5% of Mecklenburg. That's silly!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
SSM25 said:
aaah damn!!...not being from or living in the united states makes this hard to follow, I need to figure out a lot of things here
Just choose a stream and watch & learn:

C-SPAN1 (Direct Link) | C-SPAN2 (Direct Link) | C-SPAN McCain Event Election Cam | C-SPAN Obama Event Election Cam

CNN.com Live | Direct Links: Stream 1 | Stream 2 | Stream 3 | Stream 4

MSNBC (MSNBC Election Day Online coverage has started....Link is streaming live MSNBC right now!); if the link is changed or it goes down, the frontpage of MSNBC.com will have the new link posted when it goes back up.

ABC News Now (Not to be confused with ABC News)

Local FOX links (Not Fox News): Los Angeles | Los Angeles 2 | Chicago | Chicago 2 | Philadelphia | Philadelphia 2 | Boston | Boston 2 | Dallas | D.C. | D.C. 2 | Atlanta | Houston | Tampa Bay | Orlando | Orlando 2 | Phoenix | Denver | Denver 2 | St. Louis | St. Louis 2 | Milwaukee | Kansas City | Salt Lake City | Memphis | Greensboro | Austin | Austin 2 | Birmingham | Minneapolis | Detroit

Thanks to Baked Pigeon for the Election Cam Links

TDG

Banned
Sharp said:
In Indiana, Gary/Lake is still at 0% reporting :lol

Obama's taking the state guys.
Yeah, looking at Indiana, you can't help but being highly optimistic about Indiana.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Amir0x said:
CNN is actually giving me more hopium than MSNBC tonight.

"This may be the quickest and complete change in public perception of the United States in the world ever. Maybe not since WWII would we see something bigger." :lol
TOO

MUCH

HOPIUM

NEEED MORE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Chiggs

Gold Member
Gary Whitta said:
LOL, how much longer can Fox News keep focusing on obscure senate and house races? Sooner or later they are going to have to admit Obama is the next President.

O'Reilly and Miller had their moment last night, as did Brit Hume and Chris Wallace.

Kibbles

Dax01 said:
What is so special about the Daily Show and Colbert Report tonight?
It's LIVE and all about the election.... it's Jon Steward and Stephen Colbert.... :D I can't wait to hear their reactions.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
This is awesome.
The news I'm watching for the election has bars at the bottom for the tally and it changes the candidate's faces to a smiling face when the number goes up.
Whoever wins, Japan is awesome.

MMaRsu

wow did that dude on CNN just say "black folk"? Or is that not racist to say? W/e it sounded racist to me.

But when is Obama speaking at the earliest? An hour away or something? I need some sleep it's 03:10AM here..

I can't believe this is happening guys. I can't believe this is really happening! :D
RevenantKioku said:
This is awesome.
The news I'm watching for the election has bars at the bottom for the tally and it changes the candidate's faces to a smiling face when the number goes up.
Whoever wins, Japan is awesome.
:lol :lol
I love you, Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom