• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoilShot

Lemonz said:
2q3aipy.gif

:lol :lol :lol

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I've gone dark all day folks..stayed off the grid, havent watched television, stayed away from the radio.

So how are things going?

teiresias

Regarding here in VA.

When Jim Webb was elected two years ago he didn't pull ahead until the very end of the night when the urban centers of Richmond (and maybe parts of Northern VA) were added to the totals - and those seem to always come late for some reason. Maybe because those areas are more populace and thus take longer to count and tabulate than the rural western and southern areas of the state.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I keep sending all these dancing gifs to my repub. friend and he's getting super pissed :lol :lol :lol

Gruco

Banned
RBH said:
Georgia :|

Oh well, it ultimately won't make a difference. :)
GA looking bad fast, but the 3 key counties still have a ways to go.

Can't wait for communist county VA to drop the hammer :D

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Sharp said:
Where was all this an hour ago? Oh right you are all chicken littles.
Most of the people have NEVER FOLLOWED ELECTION RETURNS and it's so damn annoying.

Mike Murphy looks so downtrodden :(

And liddy dole :lol :lol

mj1108

pewye said:
If Obama wins Florida, no bad news threads about the state should be allowed for the next month :lol

It'll be the first thing Florida does that isn't embarassing since.... well...ever.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
I'm running a simulation on 270towin, and once California movies blue, it's over 300, and that's with McCain running the table elsewhere in the West.

It's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom