• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Meier

As a local, I can't really justify the price of two days of MondoCon.. tough call. I wish he'd say if he'll only be there for a particular day!

IronRinn

Updated.
Friday, August 19th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: "LV-426" and "Acheron" by Matt Ferguson.

CqAB_sNWAAEAYS1.jpg

18" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 175, $85 for the set.

As a local, I can't really justify the price of two days of MondoCon.. tough call. I wish he'd say if he'll only be there for a particular day!

WTF are you talking about? As a local it's literally cheaper for you than for anyone else?!? Am I missing something here?

I'll be there. Maybe I'll see some of you clowns.

Luderico

Man this problem i wanna have. Last year were the first comic cons here in germany. And they are mostly full of cosplay, anime and manga. Thats it. Something like mondocon, not gonna happen like ever.

Meier

WTF are you talking about? As a local it's literally cheaper for you than for anyone else?!? Am I missing something here?

I'll be there. Maybe I'll see some of you clowns.

If you're traveling here, you'd obviously buy both days because you've already spent X amount to just get here. MondoCon is a glorified shopping trip. Two days of that for $80 feels excessive if it's in your backyard. I feel this way about essentially every "con" other than ones like SDCC or E3 where there's truly different stuff to do all day.

Bii

If you're traveling here, you'd obviously buy both days because you've already spent X amount to just get here. MondoCon is a glorified shopping trip. Two days of that for $80 feels excessive if it's in your backyard. I feel this way about essentially every "con" other than ones like SDCC or E3 where there's truly different stuff to do all day.

Depending how you look at it, $80 seems like chump change considering the aftermarket prices of prints that you may be interested in purchasing.

omgkitty

I'll send you $80 and then you can buy me whatever I want. How does that sound? :D

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces

It is pretty much a glorified shopping trip, but the panels are also pretty good.

Meier

I'll send you $80 and then you can buy me whatever I want. How does that sound? :D

Sounds like a total waste of at least one day of my life! I did enjoy hanging with fallen the first year so that was nice, but the space is so small and it's so cramped.. meh. A single day is plenty.

IronRinn

Saw these on Static Medium's Instagram. Pretty nice (but pricey). Available now in his store, along with some other pieces.

"Bloom" by Martin Wittfooth. 14" x 26" giclee. Signed and numbered edition of 50, $150 (+ $25 shipping/handling within the US/ $40 for Canada/ $50 for international orders)

"Gathering" by Martin Wittfooth. 14" x 26" giclee. Signed and numbered edition of 50, $150 (+ $25 shipping/handling within the US/ $40 for Canada/ $50 for international orders)

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Saw these on Static Medium's Instagram. Pretty nice (but pricey). Available now in his store, along with some other pieces.

"Bloom" by Martin Wittfooth. 14" x 26" giclee. Signed and numbered edition of 50, $150 (+ $25 shipping/handling within the US/ $40 for Canada/ $50 for international orders)

"Gathering" by Martin Wittfooth. 14" x 26" giclee. Signed and numbered edition of 50, $150 (+ $25 shipping/handling within the US/ $40 for Canada/ $50 for international orders)

Rinn, you're killing me. These are fucking lovely, but I'm sitting here storing prints and there is no way I need anymore.

b3b0p

As a local, I decided not to go at all this year. The last thing I need right now are more #fancyposter. I'm #fancyposter'ed out for now. I did go last year though.

b3b0p

Up close, that piece is kind of terrible. The floating quotes and sloppy title and completely faceless figures--dang. I'm sure it'll sell out, but dang.

What? I don't get this. I think it looks great! It looks classy and very well done in a unique way to me. Nothing looks sloppy about it.

Meier

you mean an incredibly profitable day?
The effort involved in flipping stuff is way too high for me personally. Obviously I see the appeal, but it's not for me. I've sold a few prints over the years but I don't make a habit of buying stuff I don't have every intention of keeping.

Meier

Boy that Let the Right One In is fantastic. A shame I'd never put it up on the wall (my wife hates vampires) or else I'd be all in on getting that.

Available tomorrow at 12:00 PM PST in the Cyclops Printworks page.

CYCLOPS PRINT WORKS PRINT #18: FROZEN – ELSA BY BRITTNEY LEE

Size: 20”x30”

Technique: Serigraph | 10 Colors

Edition Size: Limited-Edition of 200

Features: Hand-Signed & Numbered | Varnish Finish | Authenticity Seal

Paper: Strongstuff 320 gsm

Printed by: Eclipse Workshop

Officially Licensed by Disney

CYCLOPS PRINT WORKS PRINT #19: FROZEN – ANNA BY BRITTNEY LEE

Size: 20”x30”

Technique: Serigraph | 10 Colors

Edition Size: Limited-Edition of 200

Features: Hand-Signed & Numbered | Varnish Finish | Authenticity Seal

Paper: Strongstuff 320 gsm

Printed by: Eclipse Workshop

Officially Licensed by Disney

IronRinn

Today at 1pm CST, Erica Williams is going to have a bunch of originals up in her shop to help pay for her cat's surgery. Prices will be around $200. Here is a preview. She also has a code, MAXWELL, that gets you 30% off in her shop that ends today (can't tell if she's disabling before all these originals go up, or not. Seems like the code may still work when she puts them up.)

gfLO2KC.jpg

Today at 1pm CST, Erica Williams is going to have a bunch of originals up in her shop to help pay for her cat's surgery. Prices will be around $200. Here is a preview. She also has a code, MAXWELL, that gets you 30% off in her shop that ends today (can't tell if she's disabling before all these originals go up, or not. Seems like the code may still work when she puts them up.)

gfLO2KC.jpg

The 30% off code will not work for the OG's she had said.

IronRinn

Today, Wednesday, August 24th at 10am PST (less than an hour from now) on Thinkspace: "Offering" by Kevin Peterson.

190e968f-7a04-4b6f-90ec-e1a2edd13318.jpg

18" x 24" giclee. Signed and numbered edition of 100 (some sold at the gallery already), $90

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Today, Wednesday, August 24th at 10am PST (less than an hour from now) on Thinkspace: "Offering" by Kevin Peterson.

190e968f-7a04-4b6f-90ec-e1a2edd13318.jpg

18" x 24" giclee. Signed and numbered edition of 100 (some sold at the gallery already), $90

I was thinking about grabbing this, as I loved the previous 2 Coalition II pieces, but the crown looks goofy and out of place.

Filthy Slug

What is the deal with this one? Haven't heard a word about it besides seeing it on Brogan's Instagram (and here).

There was a small reserve for people who ordered Ferguson's ST print. I think the Brogan will be going up soon.

Top Bottom