• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

b3b0p

Oh. Daniel Danger Jungle Book. I might have to cave on this. I've been really good lately. I must resist. I hate you Cyclops Prints!

Wow, I don't think I've seen any of those.

I think he started with Lost. His prints don't use titles very often though. The only ones I can think of is Game of Thrones, The Woman in Black, Crimson Peak, Cowboys and Aliens, Psycho, The Town, and....ummmm. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

LaneDS

Not sure if you can comment or not Mockingbird, but will Cyclops be doing non-Disney properties in the future? Y'all have been killing it but I'm hopeful to one day see more gaming stuff after how well your commissions turned out for us.

b3b0p

many times (Game of Thrones, Royal Tenenbaums, Breaking Bad, to name a few)

I think he meant good franchises ;)

Kidding.

Mockingbird: Will Danger be doing any other Disney franchises? Any other hints or surprises you can let us in on for? A Mike Mitchell or Olli Moss?

Not sure if you can comment or not Mockingbird, but will Cyclops be doing non-Disney properties in the future? Y'all have been killing it but I'm hopeful to one day see more gaming stuff after how well your commissions turned out for us.

Yes. I'm a Neogaffer after all =)

I think he meant good franchises ;)

Kidding.

Mockingbird: Will Danger be doing any other Disney franchises? Any other hints or surprises you can let us in on for? A Mike Mitchell or Olli Moss?

Nothing I can really say at the moment except there will be at least one more collaboration print by the year's end. I can say that this collaboration (but not this Jungle Book print specifically) was originally supposed to happen last year, it's just various circumstances caused us to end up with this date.

IronRinn

I think he started with Lost. His prints don't use titles very often though. The only ones I can think of is Game of Thrones, The Woman in Black, Crimson Peak, Cowboys and Aliens, Psycho, The Town, and....ummmm. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
His print for The Royal Tenenbaums had a title as well. Still a small minority of prints, considering how many he's done.

Congrats on getting this done, MB. Poster looks fantastic.

IronRinn

Monday, September 5th at 6pm BST on Vice Press: Nice Comic Con leftovers.

2784d4e5-85b4-48f1-ad29-a4df56e3719c.jpg

Judge Dredd by Tom Whalen. 18" x 24" inch, 4 color screen print. Numbered edition of 110, £30

a01d6e79-d88b-4524-9db4-71da7f0a27ac.jpg

Judge Dredd by Tom Whalen. 18" x 24" inch, 4 color screen print. Numbered edition of 40, £40

"The Justice Department Is Watching You" by Matt Ferguson.A5, 2 color screen print. Numbered edition of 100, £10

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Congrats on the Danger collab, Mockingbird!

Also, was there ever a thought that D+L print he regular, and Eclipse print the variant? I think that would have been a rad little experiment.

And dang, I completely misread the drop times and scrambled to grab a variant as I typed up this post. Fucking hell.

IronRinn

Today, Wednesday, August 31st at 2pm CT on Postersandtoys.com: Ken Taylor gig posters.

Pearl Jam (Wrigley Field). 12″ x 36″ screenprint, AP edition of 300, $50

Pearl Jam (Wrigley Field Variant). 12″ x 36″ screenprint, AP edition of 100, $120

Dave Matthews Band. 18″ x 24″ screenprint, AP edition of 75, $40

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
On mobile, but Hero Complex Gallery has a bunch of Overwatch prints up.

Here's the only "new" piece. (The others are just the movie posters from Hollywood in either 12 x 24 and 18 x 36.)

"Overwatch" by Glen Brogan
Official Premium 5 Color Screen Print featuring all 22 Characters
Limited Edition of 900
Approximately 24" x 36"

I was ready to snatch it up, but then I saw the size.

Also... HCG's site is terrible. They disabled right-click. :|

Halfmunch

Here's the only "new" piece. (The others are just the movie posters from Hollywood in either 12 x 24 and 18 x 36.)

"Overwatch" by Glen Brogan
Official Premium 5 Color Screen Print featuring all 22 Characters
Limited Edition of 900
Approximately 24" x 36"

Some of those posters look really great I might pickup a few.

orioto

Good Art™
So that's how CBS news respect artists and alternative movie posters.. I gave them my ok to use my stranger things art and that's what happened

CrRbhc_WcAIvRD4.jpg:large

Behind, over saturated, filtered, with an ugly texture on it.

Did anyone else get in on the Karl Fitzgerald "Hamilton" commission?

Seeing the things he did for LOTR, is really getting my hopes up for this, even after seeing rough sketches he's done for Hamilton.

IronRinn

So that's how CBS news respect artists and alternative movie posters.. I gave them my ok to use my stranger things art and that's what happened

That sucks, dude. They covered it up with some pretty dull art, too.

Grabbed the LOTR variant and hoping to grab Petrie's Predator and Godzilla prints when they go up.

Still bitter about fouling up ordering the Jaws Chum Chart of his.

Seeing the things he did for LOTR, is really getting my hopes up for this, even after seeing rough sketches he's done for Hamilton.

I am on that commission. I wasn't a huge fan of the first sketch but the new version is looking great.

Hapiboy

Neo Member

Really sucks for them to have altered your art. Hope you got some good exposure from the experience though.

orioto

Good Art™
Really sucks for them to have altered your art. Hope you got some good exposure from the experience though.

I had nothing basically, not one follower on twitter

They fixed it now online cause i sent them an angry mail. But it's too late...

Risible

I'm in for two, actually. Two of my kids are HUGE Hamilton fans. The roughs so far have been great.

LaneDS

Without confirming or denying anything, I'm going to assume omgkitty is in for the same commission and I'm going to wink at him in agreement.

If we are winking about something revealed earlier today, I will wink my left and right eyes in quick succession then nod vigorously. If not I may be having some kind of seizure send help now

Lol I'm fairly positive James Jean isn't doing Iron Giant. He's doing something else that some people might say has too many prints (though no good ones).

Without confirming or denying anything, I'm going to assume omgkitty is in for the same commission and I'm going to wink at him in agreement.

112633-jonah-hill-oscars-cut-it-out-g-KPB5.gif

If we are winking about something revealed earlier today, I will wink my left and right eyes in quick succession then nod vigorously. If not I may be having some kind of seizure send help now

Staring-Confused-Ron-Swanson.gif

I don't think we're talking about the same thing bing

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Yeah, it's that Horkey Jaws commission right?

Top Bottom