• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
BY3JYaG.gif

Risible

Listen y'all can't be playing these games with my emotions. You either post about something or you don't post about something, this ain't Schrödinger's Poster motherfuckers!

ericexpo

Went to Baltimore comic con and I met Dave Perillo, only to learn that we went to same high school and he lives right near where I grew up.
It was funny cause I own a bunch of his prints

Meier

When a commission actually pays off

giphy.gif
No kidding -- I'm so anxious for it. A shame one of the others in the group right now is so terrible. What an absolute mess.

To the person who mentioned it on the last page, I got in on that Hamilton commission based on that guy's LOTR print. He is amazing. The group is still open to more people -- it's going to probably be around $80+shipping apparently.

IronRinn

Just a heads up: Timothy Pittides' Vices show is this Friday and Bottleneck will be having a subscriber preview sale on Thursday, so if you're interested, make sure to sign up for their newsletter.

Woah, dude, those Zum Heimathafen gigposters are absolutely rad! I just went to his shop and picked up two pieces--thanks for sharing. Here's his shop link:
This dude's work is excellent. God damn.

Messi

Got my Ollie Moss Best Friends print set today. Never got anything by Olly before but holy shit these are beautiful. The detail he gets into such small prints is crazy. Pharah and Mercy are amazing

Has he said anything about doing more sets. He can't just leave it at 5 right? I need D.Va.

Bii

Got my Ollie Moss Best Friends print set today. Never got anything by Olly before but holy shit these are beautiful. The detail he gets into such small prints is crazy. Pharah and Mercy are amazing

Has he said anything about doing more sets. He can't just leave it at 5 right? I need D.Va.

Olly tends to leave things open. Will we ever see other Overwatch characters? Maybe, maybe not.

Oh, and there should be six, not five.

fallengorn

Thought Rinn would post this. On sale tomorrow on Mondo:

Planet of the Apes by Marc Aspinall
24" x 36" Screen Print, Edition of 325
$45

The POTA event shirt by Eric Powell will also be on sale as well as
Tom Whalen pins

IronRinn

That looks pretty awesome. Where is it going on sale?
Here. Timed edition open for 24 hours starting at 8am PDT on 9/15 ending at 7:59am PDT on 9/16.

Edit: Hm. Don't know why he has those dates and then put "Released September 13th, 2016" in the bullet-points description.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Here. Timed edition open for 24 hours starting at 8am PDT on 9/15 ending at 7:59am PDT on 9/16.

Edit: Hm. Don't know why he has those dates and then put "Released September 13th, 2016" in the bullet-points description.

Oh shit, yeah, I just noticed because I was quickly scanning the info, Weird, so when is the actual release?

IronRinn

Oh shit, yeah, I just noticed because I was quickly scanning the info, Weird, so when is the actual release?

I'm gonna say the 15th through the 16th? Too much detail to get that wrong. Bullet point could be a typo.

Edit: Looks like the bullet-point has been edited to read September 15th.

fallengorn

Might jump on that, but then I have like 5 commissions going into NYCC and Mondo-Con is coming up...

POTA is up if anyone wanted it. If I didn't have the Ansin I'd probably get it.

suplex

Damn I'm trying not to spend money for a bit, but I might have to get that Jean...

I gotta get around to organizing the flat file and selling some shit.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Wow, really? That's a shame. Was that the case for the rest of the series or just this one?

From what I understand, it's only this one that came out poor because instead of using ink as the background color, they went with colored paper stock that looks bad, and is apparently super thin.

IronRinn

I hate both of you. Deeply.

In other news: Leftovers from Timothy Pittides' Vices show gon on sale, today, Saturday, September 10th at 12pm ET on Double U double U double U dot bottleneckgallery dot com.

b3647944-e36e-432d-a505-4695766d5102.jpg

IronRinn

Captain America & Bucky #625 by Francesco Francavilla. 18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 225, $45

Uncanny X-Men by Francesco Francavilla. 18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 225, $45

Big Man Plans #4 by Francesco Francavilla. 18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 125, $45

Batman (Detective Comics #874) by Francesco Francavilla. 18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 225, $45

The Re-Animator (Dynamite #4) by Francesco Francavilla. 18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 150, $45

Josie and the Pussycats by Francesco Francavilla. 18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 175, $45

Afterlife with Archie #23 by Francesco Francavilla. 18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 150, $45

ruxtpin

Banned
Snagged a Re-Animator. Thought about doing the X-Men one, but removed it from my cart. Wanna' save more monies for MondoCon.

IronRinn

On sale this Friday 16 September 2016 at 4pm UK time on Black Dragon Press: Two Burroughs prints by Matt Taylor.

"A Princess of Mars" 18” x 24”, 5-color screen print. Numbered edition of 45, £40

"Tarzan of the Apes" 18” x 24”, 5-color screen print. Numbered edition of 45, £40

Top Bottom