• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Today, Wednesday, September 14th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: "Awesom-O" by Florey.

Awesom-O_grande.jpg

18" x 24", 7 color screen print. Numbered edition of 225, $40

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Today, Wednesday, September 14th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: "Awesom-O" by Florey.

Awesom-O_grande.jpg

18" x 24", 7 color screen print. Numbered edition of 225, $40

Love the dick-butt in the background.

SeanC

I forgot how awful the New Adventures Catwoman was.

They all took a step back design-wise except Scarecrow. Some are a push (nearly the same), but any with changes were awful. At least New Adventures had Drake and Nightwing.

They all took a step back design-wise except Scarecrow. Some are a push (nearly the same), but any with changes were awful. At least New Adventures had Drake and Nightwing.

Yeah I didn't like that about the new adventures. They apparently did it to match into Superman's style.

IronRinn

Yeah, Scarecrow is badass. The rest...not so much.

Today, Thursday, September 15th on Bottleneck: 4 David Welker gig prints at 12pm ET:

Widespread Panic - 9/9 & 9/10 @ The Amphitheater 18" x 24" screen print. AP edition of 100, $50

Widespread Panic - 9/9 & 9/10 @ The Amphitheater Variant 18" x 24" screen print. AP edition of 100, $70

Claypool Lennon Delirium - 8/31/16 @ The Filmore 16" x 24" screen print. AP edition of 50, $50

JRAD - Summer Tour 16" x 24" screen print. AP edition of 50, $40

and two Mockingbird Foundation (Phish) by Zeb Love at 1pm ET:
Sunrise Over The Turquoise Mountains 18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 175, $40

Sunrise Over The Turquoise Mountains Variant 18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 25, $40

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
James Jean timed edition up for 24hrs @ store.jamesjean.com
CHANGE_1.jpg

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
If anyone is on the fence about that Jean, go look at the video he just posted on Instagram (in the app, not on the website).

Yeah, that pretty much made bite the bullet.

I guess I'll just have to hope that Declan Shalvey opens up a commission list next year at NYCC again. :|

IronRinn

I think I have to come to grips with the fact that Jean's work just doesn't really do anything for me.

In other news:

Up now on Tiny Showcase: "Sero Venientibus Ossa" by Josie Morway.

8" x 10" with border (artwork is 6" x 9") giclee print. Numbered edition of 100, $25

Meier

Wow. A Moss 5x5 GOT collection went for $700 on eBay? Crazy. If anyone is interested, I am looking to unload mine.. still trying to get more of his Ghibli stuff.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
This is probably a long shot, but I figured I'd ask:

Does anyone in here have any of the Whalen Twilight Zone prints and be willing to part with one for a good price? There aren't any listings on EB and I'm looking to get one for my wife as a gift. Would also be interested in the TZ print by Josh Agle / Shag.

This is probably a long shot, but I figured I'd ask:

Does anyone in here have any of the Whalen Twilight Zone prints and be willing to part with one for a good price? There aren't any listings on EB and I'm looking to get one for my wife as a gift. Would also be interested in the TZ print by Josh Agle / Shag.

Tom might have one if you email him directly. http://strongstuffshop.bigcartel.com/contact

Tell him I referred you!

Filthy Slug

Hey, does anybody know which Tomer Hanuka Star Wars looks better in person? The reg with the pinks or the variant with the golds?

IronRinn

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRD!

Mike is gonna cover birthday/Christmas presents for my mom foreva.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Tuesday, September 20th on Mondo: The Comic Art of Francesco Francavilla: Part Two

The Black Beetle 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 175, $45

"Daredevil / Bullseye" 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 225, $45

The Fury of Groot #2 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 275, $45

"The Black Panther" 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 200, $45

Batman: Crimson Harvest 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 225, $45

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #2 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 150, $45

Life with Archie #23 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 175, $45

Filthy Slug

Francavillas are up. What an odd gallery show that Francavilla one was.

Top Bottom