• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Bottleneck Stout giveaway? Oh snap.

ZeSSyOs.jpg

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Bottleneck has an incredible NYCC lineup--can't wait to see it all in person. If I can later, I'll post a roundup.

Luderico

I might have to sell a kidney for that Ferguson Daredevil print. It would be the perfect companion piece to my Ferguson Spiderman variant. Any chance of it being available online?

Safe your kidney.

If there are any leftovers for these releases after NYCC, GMA will be holding a 2 part online sale the week after.

Part 1 will be on Tuesday, October 11th at 1:00 PM EDT

Part 2 will be on Thursday, October 13th at 1:00 PM EDT

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
If anybody needs a pb, I should be around 3/4 days for nycc!

Filthy Slug

It's tough to balance Ise's collage-esque style with the enormity of Star Wars, but I think that's a great fucking print. The colors are wonderful; each different piece of the collage is easily noticeable and not muddled; and it's representative of the whole movie. Like with Stout, it's a style you need to see in-person to decide, I feel.

Also, that Grey Matter There Will Be Blood is phenomenal.

It's tough to balance Ise's collage-esque style with the enormity of Star Wars, but I think that's a great fucking print. The colors are wonderful; each different piece of the collage is easily noticeable and not muddled; and it's representative of the whole movie. Like with Stout, it's a style you need to see in-person to decide, I feel.

Also, that Grey Matter There Will Be Blood is phenomenal.

Probably true. For me I think the faces detract from the print overall. I think Rey's face where she's holding the staff is great, but the other faces throughout also don't really fit or are too far off from the likeness of the character being drawn.

Filthy Slug

28 Days Later Variant by Jock via Bottleneck at NYCC

That Hamilton is the first Fitzgerald piece I've liked. It's a perfect use of his style, and I love the credits at the bottom. Did you commission that modernlifeisAndy?

Luderico

Whew this 28 Days Later is fuckin awesome. Best con print i've seen so far.
Just perfect.

Also
Black Dragon Press
Three Colours: Blue by Victo Ngai 18” x 27”
You can subscribe to the series now, slated to be completed by the end of the year, for just £120 or £40 per poster plus a one time shipping cost, or you can purchase the print individually from this Thursday at 6pm UK time for £50 for the first 40 orders, £70 for the following 40 and £90 for the final 20 orders.

Realy love it. Not a fan of the size. And really shitty timing. But...

Glassboy

I'm gonna have to get one of those 28 days later prints. It would pair nicely with the Jock Shaun of the Dead.

Is anyone going to the gallery that could pick me up a jock 28 days print? I could pb something at mondo con for you!

Meier

Super excited to get that Hamilton! It is stunning.

Ise's stuff in general is WAY too crowded/busy but some of it clicks. Princess Bride and Grand Budapest are fantastic. This, not so much. And yeah, some of the likenesses are not very good. With that being said, the Pewter version looks pretty sharp and feels less overwhelming IMO.

14468353_301170713584571_2699994723867202139_o.jpg

Filthy Slug

I'm gonna have to get one of those 28 days later prints. It would pair nicely with the Jock Shaun of the Dead.

Is anyone going to the gallery that could pick me up a jock 28 days print? I could pb something at mondo con for you!

Pm'd ya!

SeanC

Super excited to get that Hamilton! It is stunning.

Ise's stuff in general is WAY too crowded/busy but some of it clicks. Princess Bride and Grand Budapest are fantastic. This, not so much. And yeah, some of the likenesses are not very good. With that being said, the Pewter version looks pretty sharp and feels less overwhelming IMO.

I actually dig that version quite a bit, seems to settle it down a bit. If Han just looked a tad better, considering he's my favorite character in the series, I'd be game. Drawing old Ford can't be easy, lots of crinkles.

Filthy Slug

Cannot wait to snag the handbills. Fantastic Mr. Fox is one of my favorite movies, and here's to hoping there's a full print soon!

LaneDS

What do folks usually do with handbills? Frame and display, like anything? I've never quite got the appeal, aside from going "oh cool" and then putting them away.

IronRinn

Impressed by the number of prints from Bottleneck with credit blocks. Don't always need them but they really look good on the ones they got them for. Also, good on them for doing some online only releases and allocating portions of the non-exclusive runs for online sale later.

Top Bottom