• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Didn't see these posted: Couple of previews from Jason Edmiston and Ken Taylor's show "Home" at MondoCon:

JE_Let_The_Right_One_In_final_1024x1024.jpg
"Blackeberg" by Jason Edmiston

"Skeksis Castle" by Ken Taylor

October could be a brutally expensive month if you're not vigilant.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
As I do online, I'll be avoiding DHM entirely at NYCC.

suplex

It's pretty awesome that nothing revealed so far for NYCC is a must have for me.

The Moss Garfield is probably my favorite thing out of all of it, haha.

My wallet is happy.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Tomorrow, Thursday, October 6th on Mondo:

American Honey by Simon Prades. 24" x 18" screen print,. Numbered edition of 150, $40

I kind of love this print. the middle where their hair meets is fantastic. I may have to go for this tomorrow in the middle of nycc. No way that many people want a shia leboof print, right?

Glassboy

This was at the end of the announcement:
"We want to thank Tyler for making this possible and we should have some news on something special very soon...

Thanks!"

Surprise Tstout drop at the Con?

nin1000

Banned
I am very jealus that the US has so many conventions : (
Maybe i am blind but does anyone know if there are any similar conventions here in europe ( and especially Germany ) where they sell such great art ?
I dont expect tyler stout prints but at least something ?

Luderico

Maybe i am blind but does anyone know if there are any similar conventions here in europe ( and especially Germany ) where they sell such great art ?

Na don't think so. Not yet. Were last year at the con in Dortmund. Disappointing to say at least.
Most stuff is manga.

IronRinn

The only one I know of is Thought Bubble, in the UK which, if I understand correctly, isn't part of Europe anymore. But still, closer than the US.

I'm new to this... higher end, more exclusive prints scene, so tell me, is there any way I'm going to be able to get my hands on that 2001 print from spoke art? Do they only sell these at NYCC? Or will I just have to watch ebay?

IronRinn

I'm new to this... higher end, more exclusive prints scene, so tell me, is there any way I'm going to be able to get my hands on that 2001 print from spoke art? Do they only sell these at NYCC? Or will I just have to watch ebay?
You could try finding someone who's there to maybe get one for you. I'm not sure how popular her regular, non-foil 2001 was but I do remember her regular, non-foil Blade Runner went pretty fast when it dropped. Any leftovers would probably go up for sale on their website.

Fake edit: Looking up prices for the regular, you might be better served offering a finder's fee to someone at NYCC. Six month average for the original print is around $175.

Filthy Slug

Hey, I'm back after day 1. It was super crazy in the morning. Also, I bought a ton of pins, so it was a good day. Rinn, do you need any pins?

do they sell prints at mondo con?

I've never been and their site doesn't REALLY say what it is, but its not that far(3 hour drive) and it looks like tickets are still available.

Im' guessing the stuff like the last of us is not going to be there at all but I'd like to pick up some other stuff if thats what they do, unless it's just panels and stuff.

LaneDS

do they sell prints at mondo con?

I've never been and their site doesn't REALLY say what it is, but its not that far(3 hour drive) and it looks like tickets are still available.

Im' guessing the stuff like the last of us is not going to be there at all but I'd like to pick up some other stuff if thats what they do, unless it's just panels and stuff.

They definitely sell prints, but it'll be a mix of stuff teased ahead of time, unannounced stuff, and whatever else each artist wants to bring that they've done previously. They'll probably also sell lots of wonderful pins.

Top Bottom