• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

LaneDS

Looks like a Kevin Tong print for The Last of Us is dropping shortly. Details here:

http://www.naughtydog.com/blog/the-...acebook&utm_campaign=Naughty+Dog&sf36697301=1

TLOU-ColorFinals_0000_Reg.jpg

Glassboy

Pretty nice. It doesn't beat the Moss/Shaw print but is cool. It reminds me of his mulholland drive print fork last year. Similar colors to the regular version.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That's really cool--if it uses Tong's usual metallics approach, then I'm sure it'll look gorgeous in person.

There's a listing for the Olly Moss print on ebay and I'm really conflicted between dropping a very pretty penny on that or buying this new one.

Edit: Nevermind, these were gone in a second.

IronRinn

Available now, September 26th on Black Dragon Press and open until Thursday, September 29th at 6pm UK time "after which time it will be available as a limited edition release for a standard price of £40." Discount shipping for overseas customers as well.

The Witness by George Bletsis. 18" x 24", 6-color screen print (with special inks). Hand numbered edition, £30 Early Bird / £40 Standard

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Easily the worst one done so far.

Way to minimal for my taste, especially for a place as beautiful as Crater Lake.

Never dug Danthony's style--it's so minimalistic it makes me question the effort.

Glassboy

I wish mondo would do more game stuff. I know they already had a last of us print and some Konami stuff, but there is so much potential for video game prints by their stable of artists.

ohkay

I wish mondo would do more game stuff. I know they already had a last of us print and some Konami stuff, but there is so much potential for video game prints by their stable of artists.
Given that they've made pins for Mega Man and Portal, I wouldn't be surprised if they made soundtracks or posters for those

LaneDS

I expect they'll do more as time goes on, given they've started to do stuff (Sunset Overdrive and TLOU come to mind) outside of the vinyl (which in and of itself is a good indicator of their direction, I'd guess).

IronRinn

New to the thread so I'm sorry if this is obvious, but what is this "art style"? I fucking love it.

I'm not sure there would be a formal name for Danthony's style. Minimalist might be the best descriptor, I think.

Unrelated: Gonna be away until this time next week, so post any and all release announcements you guys find.

Filthy Slug

I'm not sure there would be a formal name for Danthony's style. Minimalist might be the best descriptor, I think.

Unrelated: Gonna be away until this time next week, so post any and all release announcements you guys find.

Gonna be a great week of pin drops and gigposters!

IronRinn

Gonna be a great week of pin drops and gigposters!
You bastard.

On a serious note, if you or anyone else wants to start putting gig poster stuff in here, please do. I love some of that stuff, I simply can't keep up with it all. Seriously, as I've said before, if anyone sees something interesting and doesn't see it in here post away.

Browny

Banned
Vice Press are doing 20% off with code 202000AD, in celebration of the 2000th 2000AD prog. Valid until midnight GMT Tuesday 4th October.

In less good news, I supposedly had a tube delivered to head office last Thursday morning - at 7.49am. The office doesn't open until at least 8.30am. Here's to hoping the post office have tried again today... :-(

Edit: it arrived. Turns out that with the change in exchange rate, $20 on the label equates to over £15, so it gets pulled up for customs and handling. £11 charged. Fuck's sake... (Although that's two that work have paid for now!!!)

Partners 30th coming up in December, getting her a ring and was thinking of trying to get a print for her.

Apart from ebay where is the best place to buy out of print pieces? Wanting to try and get a Disney piece

LaneDS

Partners 30th coming up in December, getting her a ring and was thinking of trying to get a print for her.

Apart from ebay where is the best place to buy out of print pieces? Wanting to try and get a Disney piece

I'd look on expressobeans.com to see if anyone is privately selling a piece you like.

Filthy Slug

The 36th Chamber of Shaolin (Online Version) by Gabz
24"x36" Screen Print, Edition of 250
Printed by D&L Screenprinting
Available Thursday (9/29) at mondotees.com
$45

Filthy Slug

Tara McPherson - Blink 182 gigposter
7 Color Silkscreen
18" x 24"
Edition of 100 Artist Proofs
Signed and Numbered

Here is Tara's newest poster for Blink-182! Includes 2 split fountains and metallic inks. On sale Thursday, September 29th at Noon EST HERE

14463044_10154473789932200_1920450784523689591_n.jpg

ANOTHER:
Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative
18" x 24" 6 colour screen print. Signed and numbered personal copies. Edition of 100. BUY HERE
BLINK182_SPOKANE_POSTER.jpg

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
So i heard you guys love pins
lol
, i need some for my leather jacket - where, except pinpinz could i find some more unique ones?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Thx. But is there a place where i could have a selection of pins, since im a international buyer it makes no sense to buy a couple individually, im not that crazy - yet.

Depends on what you want. Like, if you just want memes, that seems to be the bulk of Patti Lapel. Otherwise, I think the market is mostly just small shops all over the place.

Top Bottom