• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Today, Thursday, October 27th on Mondo:

6225349a-3c9e-403e-b404-9b35b892635b.jpg
We Are X by Becky Cloonan. 18" x 24" screen print. Hand numbered edition of 100, $40

Don't forget that Scott C drop today! That dude rules.
I forgot to post this one:
20161027_071727_zpsiekpd9rh.jpg

I don't think he was too keen on my sketch request, but he did it anyway :)
20161027_071733_zpsz1bccgrl.jpg

IronRinn

Today, Friday, October 28th at 12pm PDT on Mockingbird's Print Emporium & Gift Shop: Wall-E and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow variants.

Tom Whalen. 24" x 36", 9 color screen print with glow in the dark inks. Numbered edition of 175, $77.77

36" x 12", 7 color screen print. Numbered edition of 125, $60.31

Also, MB is giving away manga:

Use Code ERIKAMIJO in the discount field at check out to receive one of Eri's screenprinted fanbills (Limited to 100)!

Zombine

Banned
So, quick question:

What is one of the better methods to store up to 24x34 prints? Are there any good portfolios out there for storage? I've been looking around and I can't find anything that catches my eye that won't break my bank account.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
So, quick question:

What is one of the better methods to store up to 24x34 prints? Are there any good portfolios out there for storage? I've been looking around and I can't find anything that catches my eye that won't break my bank account.
You can get a portfolio but I think the pages for the Picturesque 24x36 are really tight. I'd just do a foamcore sandwich.

Risible

Hey guys, I'm in a Stan and Vince commission for the movie Re-Animator. and don't have the cash right now like AT ALL. Would anyone like my spot? Now, before you say it, the artwork is done. So no worries about this being one of theose 2 year Stan and Vince projects, it's all set to go.

If you are interested let me know and I will discuss in PM, the head asked me to not just put the art out there.

I will say it's an awesome piece and I'm bummed I'm so tapped out.

IronRinn

Today, Monday, October 31st at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: Two by Jana Heidersdorf.

tuxpi.com.1477593236_grande_large.jpg

Rosemary's Baby 24" x 36" screenprint. Numbered edition of 100, $45

output_dyu2rT_grande_large.gif

28 Days Later 24" x 36" screenprint with glow in the dark inks. Numbered edition of 150, $45

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Tyler Stout - Fantastic Mr. Fox via Bottleneck! Holy fuckballs, this screening should be fun.
Packages for the event go on sale tomorrow at 12pm eastern on our homepage, Bottleneck Gallery. Each package will cost $125 and will include:

A ticket to the event (6pm, 815pm or 1030pm showtime in a dropdown menu)
Limited edition variant screen print by Tyler Stout
A Fantastic Mr. Fox themed pin and cocktail
A random character handbill by Tyler Stout
The variant will ONLY be available for the people attending the screening, however if you don't have a ticket, we will be selling the regular version of the print at Syndicated starting at 5pm eastern. We will also be selling a very limited amount of full sets of character handbills that will go to DAV as well.

Glassboy

I'm gonna need one of those stout mr fox posters. I'd love if he do one for Royal Tenenbaums too. I could retire from poster collecting.

IronRinn

Mike Mitchell threatening to put up MondoCon leftovers on his site today got me on edge.
This motherfucker is gonna wait until I'm driving home to put up these damn prints.

Edit: God damn it, I gotta go. Just hold out for an hour on those damn birds, Mike.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I should be able to PB regs of the Stout Foxy if anybody needs!

Filthy Slug

This motherfucker is gonna wait until I'm driving home to put up these damn prints.

Edit: God damn it, I gotta go. Just hold out for an hour on those damn birds, Mike.

I'm picturing Rinn fucking cruising down the NJ Turnpike, Mario Karting his ass home, running to his laptop, only to see a bunch of pins drop.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 1st on Mondo: MondoCon Leftovers Part 2.

The Martian by Oliver Barrett. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 250, $45

Guardians of the Galaxy by Jock. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 325, $45

Under the Skin by Matthew Woodson. 24" x 36" screen print with spot varnish. Numbered edition of 275, $45

Rosemary's Baby by Jonathan Burton. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 300, $45

Rosemary's Baby (Variant) by Jonathan Burton. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 150, $65

Filthy Slug

Reminder for anybody who can make it to the NY screening, tickets to Bottleneck's Fantastic Mr. Fox showing with a Stout print go on sale today @ 12pm EST on Bottleneck's site.

Filthy Slug

Most importantly, the ticket comes with a pin.

Luderico

Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 1st on Mondo: MondoCon Leftovers Part 2.

The Martian by Oliver Barrett. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 250, $45

Guardians of the Galaxy by Jock. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 325, $45

Under the Skin by Matthew Woodson. 24" x 36" screen print with spot varnish. Numbered edition of 275, $45

Rosemary's Baby by Jonathan Burton. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 300, $45

Rosemary's Baby (Variant) by Jonathan Burton. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 150, $65

Went for the Rosemary reg and scored easy. Still available by now. Beautiful print. Can't wait for this.
Somebody has maybe some close up shots of it?

IronRinn

Black Dragon Press is going to have a print for The War of the Worlds by Nicolas Delort at Thought Bubble:

18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 50, £60

14”x18” laser etch on Ampersand scratchbord. Includes laser-cut stand. Numbered edition of 12, £250

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, November 3rd on Mondo: "Home" leftovers:

Halloween by Jason Edmiston. 24" x 18" screen print. Numbered edition of 325, $45

A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors by Jason Edmiston. 24" x 18" screen print. Numbered edition of 325, $45

The Birds by Ken Taylor. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 325, $45

The Birds (Variant) by Ken Taylor. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 175, $65

Metropolis by Ken Taylor. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 225, $45

Metropolis (Variant) by Ken Taylor. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 125, $65

orioto

Good Art™
Hey guys, i'm in an expo about vilains that opens tomorow at the "dernier bar avant la fin du monde". I'll have that for sale there:

One only physical print but i'll have a version on my store next year.

Top Bottom