• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

My hopes and dreams for Alamo Drafthouse Brooklyn is coming true!

lZpALK9.png
Netflix/Marvel soundtracks, right?

Vyrance

Hey guys, i'm in an expo about vilains that opens tomorow at the "dernier bar avant la fin du monde". I'll have that for sale there:

One only physical print but i'll have a version on my store next year.
That looks great man! Good luck at the expo

suplex

Avengers handbill sold out as I was checking out. If anyone got one for shit n giggles and doesnt want it, let me know.

IronRinn

Today, Friday, November 4th at 2pm CT on The Vacvvm: MondoCon leftovers.

“Wounded” by João Ruas. 17″ x 20″ varnished giclee. Numbered edition of 75, $60

“Untitled” by Ken Taylor. 13.5″ x 15″ letterpress print. Numbered edition of 85, $45

“Petrushka” by Vania Zouravliov. 12″ x 16″ giclee. Numbered edition of 65, $55

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Jock will have some APs up at 4:20PM British time (snoogans).

IronRinn

LaneDS

Ordered those when they were originally on sale and really liked them, but haven't framed any. If folks are on the fence and want some simple Ghibli art, that's tough to go wrong with.

IronRinn

Today, Monday, November 7th at 6pm UK time on Vice Press: Thought Bubble leftovers.

judge_anderson_final_aw_grande.jpg

"Anderson" by Raid71. 18" x 24", 5 color screen print. Numbered edition of 75, £30

judge_anderson_final_aw_variant_grande.jpg

"Anderson" (Variant) by Raid71. 18" x 24", 5 color screen print with metallic inks. Numbered edition of 40, £40

theylive_final_final_grande.jpg

They Live by Matt Ferguson. 18" x 24", 6 color screen print with glow in the dark inks. Numbered edition of 120, £30

theylive_final_final_bw_grande.jpg

They Live (Variant) by Matt Ferguson. 18" x 24", 6 color screen print with glow in the dark inks. Numbered edition of 50, £40

theylive_final_glow_grande.jpg

They Live GID layer.

KUBO1_final_print_grande.jpg

Kubo and the Two Strings by Matt Ferguson. 18" x 24", 6 color screen print. Numbered edition of 50, £40

Startrekbeyond_ceed7659-ec4a-42f1-9e46-4bc6fda01da2_1024x1024.jpg

Star Trek: Beyond by Matt Ferguson. 18" x 36", 5 color screen print. Numbered edition of 30 for each color,. 15 will be randomly inserted into orders.

IronRinn

Black Dragon is going to start dropping their Thought Bubble leftovers. The War of the Worlds will be up on their shop tomorrow, Wednesday, November 9th at 7pm GMT. Fitzcarraldo will be a "bit later". (I assume they mean a later date.)
Black Dragon Press is going to have a print for The War of the Worlds by Nicolas Delort at Thought Bubble:

18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 50, £60

14”x18” laser etch on Ampersand scratchboard. Includes laser-cut stand. Numbered edition of 12, £250

IronRinn

Today, Tuesday, November 8th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: A goddamn depressing drop.

jurassic_1024x1024.jpg

Jurassic Bark by Florey. The 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 250, $40

And a bunch of Welkers.

sentientregular_grande.jpg

"Sentient Factory". 19.5" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 200, $70

Sentientmetallic_grande.jpg

"Sentient Factory" (Metallic). 19.5" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $90

sentientline_grande.jpg

"Sentient Factory" (Line Art). 19.5" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $75

Caligirl_grande.jpg

"Cali Girl". 12" x 16" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 200, $50

Voyeur_grande.jpg

"The Voyeur". ~15" x 18" screen print (Yep, "approximately" 15"). Signed and numbered edition of 70, $75

IronRinn

Kevin Tong will have Ran and The Last of US APs up today, Wednesday, November 9th at a random time on his shop. Ran regular $120, variant $250. The Last of US will be $100.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Kevin Tong will have Ran and The Last of US APs up today, Wednesday, November 9th at a random time on his shop. Ran regular $120, variant $250. The Last of US will be $100.

Just wanted to say I got his Last of Us in last week, and it's really fantastic. Nice metallics and the image is really pretty in person. I wish it was an image that actually conjured thoughts of the game, but whatever.

LaneDS

Thanks Rinn. That print, uh, I don't know, works especially well for me today.

Edit: 150 grey, 250 green for edition sizes.

Filthy Slug

Great vinyl covers, boring prints. Not a fan of a sloppy cash-in like that.

Meier

Absolute longshot at best, but I don't have any Stout's and really love Fantastic Mr. Fox so if anyone opts to sell theirs, let me know.

Cheers!

Tomorrow, Thursday, November 10th on Mondo: Matthew Woodson Marvel/Netflix soundtrack posters.

18" x 24" screen print with spot varnish. Numbered edition of 250, $45

24" x 18" screen print with spot varnish. Numbered edition of 250, $45

18" x 24" screen print with spot varnish. Numbered edition of 250, $45

I do like these quite a bit, ordered em

I also went down to mondocon, I really should post my haul, but it's all stuff that has been posted here. Almost spent 600 bucks on a fuckin jock artist page from his batman run, though

it was fun and i'm definitely going again next year

I also went down to mondocon, I really should post my haul, but it's all stuff that has been posted here. Almost spent 600 bucks on a fuckin jock artist page from his batman run, though

You should have. In the long run it's the originals that will mean the most to you, especially when paired with the memories of meeting the artist and the total con experience.

Filthy Slug

You should have. In the long run it's the originals that will mean the most to you, especially when paired with the memories of meeting the artist and the total con experience.

Absolutely agree. But that's a natural segue from prints to ogs as people fall down the hole of this hobby more.

The one true constant however, is pins.

Filthy Slug

IronRinn

Today, Friday, November 11th at 2pm CT on The Vacvvm

“Shrine of the Mother IV” by Nicolas Delort. 18″ x 24″ screenprint. Numbered edition of 75, $45

“Low Tide” by Brandon Holt. 16″ x 20″ screenprint. Numbered edition of 60, $40

“Untitled” by Jessica Seamans. 16″ x 16″ giclee. Numbered edition of 63, $45

Top Bottom