• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Best of luck out there today slug :)

Haha was the original post deleted due to overwhelming response? I'm also ISO but I don't want to impose.

Haha, thanks. I will genuinely try to pb a few, but I'm going alone. Most of my friends do not care about a Tyler Stout Fantastic Mr. Fox piece of paper, sadly. I know a lot of people are talking about bringing randos with them to help, but hopefully it doesn't get out of hand.

Zombine

Banned
79aa4e40bea96024462d26ef3343e9849d4923d0f680f3d25e2e62b0dba02f52.jpg

Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 15th on Mondo:

A Clockwork Orange by Rory Kurtz . 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 300, $55

Enter the Dragon by Jock. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 300, $55

The Clockwork poster is nice but I feel like I've seen that type of poster so many times

IronRinn

If you're interested in the full image (This is from Struzan's site. He was selling a fairly large (30" x 40") giclee at one point.):

Del Toro commissioned it, apparently. Not a big a fan of this one.

I really love that one. It's been damn near impossible to get in any form, Bottleneck did a great job with BTiLC, really looking forward to this one, particularly if they get full credits.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I really love that one. It's been damn near impossible to get in any form, Bottleneck did a great job with BTiLC, really looking forward to this one, particularly if they get full credits.

I'm really hoping for full credits, too. It's such a beautiful piece, and having the credit block at the bottom would really make it perfect.

IronRinn

Up now on Tiny Showcase until Friday, November 25 at 12pm ET: "Oasis" by Josh Keyes.

2485.jpg

7.5" x 11" giclee print. Numbered edition of ??? $45

$10 of each print sold goes to The Sierra Club.

Filthy Slug

The colors are beautiful, but I'm not sure how I feel about the overall image.

IronRinn

Today, Wednesday, November 16th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: David Welker's Fun City Open House Wave #2

14352620_10154531564977277_7880885752738928362_o_grande.jpg

"The Portal" 18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 200, $50

Blink182_grande.jpg

Blink-182 @ Mountain View, CA 12" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 200, $40

freakreg_grande_grande.jpg

"Freak show" 18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 200, $50

14492476_10154592525612277_7286483026176753680_n_c4ffd582-5278-4376-8897-3fc61fc787c2_grande_grande.jpg

"Freak Show" (Variant) 18" x 24" screen print with metallic inks. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $60

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Brag post: Snagged the Aaron Horkey Two Towers print for a steal last night. $130 shipped.

I already have The Fellowship one so it's going to be a nice pair. ROTK is like $1,300 though so the full set is probably not going to happen.

On mobile. Juan Esteban Rodriguez's The Fellowship of the Ring up on Bottleneck today.

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Regular)
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Numbered edition of 300
$40

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Variant)
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Numbered edition of 125
$50

There will also be two prints from each edition signed by Elijah Wood.

The regular signed by Elijah will cost $125 and the variant $150. 100% of the sales will be donated towards Keep A Child Alive and Bottleneck will match it, making the total donation $1100!

Drops on Bottleneck at 11 AM Central.

EDIT: This is up early if anyone is interested:

Just saw this on Instagram, Greg Ruth Wicker Man:

On sale tomorrow at 12 EST at http://www.plan9prints.com/

orioto

Good Art™
Here is the piece i did for the Amblin tribute show (with Drew Struzan!)

18x24, Almost final i'll see if i change some things or not.

GoHome.jpg

IronRinn

Here is the piece i did for the Amblin tribute show (with Drew Struzan!)

18x24, Almost final i'll see if i change some things or not.

GoHome.jpg
That looks really good.

Still on mobile: The Vacvvm is putting up the two Randy Ortiz prints they had for MondoCon today at 2pm CT.

Ugh now the Hamilton commission hit a snag and is in the need of a new printer.

So much for hoping people would get it by X-Mas.

My Tom Whalen Nautilus showed up while I was on vacation and the print is a beauty. Really really love the pop of the copper/brass metallic inks on it.

Risible

Ugh now the Hamilton commission hit a snag and is in the need of a new printer.

So much for hoping people would get it by X-Mas.

My Tom Whalen Nautilus showed up while I was on vacation and the print is a beauty. Really really love the pop of the copper/brass metallic inks on it.

I bought two as Christmas gifts :(

IronRinn

Today, Monday, November 21st at 12pm ET on Bottleneck: Some Rick & Morty

tuxpi.com.1479490387_grande_grande.jpg

"Hit The Sack Jack" by Mark Chilcott. 12" x 16" giclee. Numbered edition of 100, $35

tuxpi.com.1479490457_grande_grande.jpg

"Peace Among Worlds" by Mark Chilcott. 24" x 12" giclee. Numbered edition of 100, $40

Top Bottom