• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
her live game has increased so much
iiDvn3PN1Z6vt.gif
iiDvn3PN1Z6vt.gif

I need to see her again
I need some friends that like her

edit; WAIT NEW MARINA AND CLEAN BANDIT TODAY
YASSS

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
eaux its not doing anything for me
let me wait for a studio version though

Matt_

the production is a bit of a snore tbh
and marina aint the strongest live lbr (especially compared to the two girls that are in clean bandit, who routinely SLAY THE FUCKING STAGE LAWD)

Revisiting Slay It Again because its one year anniversary is coming up.

Still perfection in EP form.

Baby why you falter
When you know I'm waitin'
When you know I'm waitin' here

iTedS5OnaWQ8l.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
wait @ this AB set slaying

she was always good live but she's amazing with a live band

[edit] she's been doing the megaphone thing for a while, she did it when i saw her live too

Mary Jane Holland blew up the club last night, it was so awesome. Made me revisit the song today and the pre-chorus still gives me LIFE.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
god, i remember when i used to go clubbing

i've turned into such a boring, sad person

also, chasing time

'my attitude is bitchy but you already knew that'

slay queen

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
god........................212 still fucking SLAYS. like..............iggy will simply N . E . V . E . R .

rhandino

Banned
JHBJSHCBJSVNLKSCVHCsauh!!!

Someone, hold me!

AdTM6mT.gif

It's for the #1 compilation right? Exciting times, really want to hear the new songs she is going to include in it.

========

You all need to leave Nicky alone T_T, she made Anaconda making the clubs more interesting, she has my eternal gratitude for that alone...

... and for this moment

VB5UJMy.gif

Onika can rap I guess which is more than can be said for Igloo.

But she's still pretty shit overall. Pretty AB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

rhandino

Banned
i2BeqBf.gif

Onika > Azealia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iguana

Azealia loses points because the Playboy magazine revealed she has a landing strip, not here for it. BWET > The Pinkprint though, imho.

EDIT:
This may or may not be the beer talking doe.

Floridian

i2BeqBf.gif

Onika > Azealia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iguana

Azealia loses points because the Playboy magazine revealed she has a landing strip, not here for it. BWET > The Pinkprint though, imho.

EDIT:
This may or may not be the beer talking doe.

Musically, Nicki doesn't touch Banks, especially by herself. Nicki's shining moments, similar to Iggy, are her features on other songs and collabs. Banks does something Nicki wishes she can do better, which is sing + rap. BWET is a better experience than any Iggy/Nicki album out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom