• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this:
H6Vjj7

I hated Yung Rapunxel. Now it's my jam.

BRRRRP TA TA TA

Bonus: There's More to Life Than This: Of course, Bjork would make a club track about not wanting to be in a club.

Get into tracks like Pluto, Declare Independence, Earth Intruders (Spank Rock Remix), Enjoy.

6aUO7R
6aUO7R
6aUO7R
6aUO7R

3phemeral

Better than anything on Lotus.

BRRRRP TA TA TA

Get into tracks like Pluto, Declare Independence, Earth Intruders (Spank Rock Remix), Enjoy.

6aUO7R
6aUO7R
6aUO7R
6aUO7R

I loved Earth Intruders when it first came out. I knew I was forgetting a track. I'm looking forward to hearing those. I'm trying to let Debut settle in musically for me before moving on to her next album.

Also, Bjork is slowly becoming one of my favorite non-traditional vocalists. Her grunts can be a little phlegmatic, but she's capable of belting some great notes.

BqxIsY
BqxIsY
BqxIsY
BqxIsY

I loved Earth Intruders when it first came out. I knew I was forgetting a track. I'm looking forward to hearing those. I'm trying to let Debut settle in musically for me before moving on to her next album.

Also, Bjork is slowly becoming one of my favorite non-traditional vocalists. Her grunts can be a little phlegmatic, but she's capable of belting some great notes.

BqxIsY
BqxIsY
BqxIsY
BqxIsY

Her voice is so unique and attention grabbing. Even on that Death Grips project where they used glitched samples of her voice it was immediately recognizable.
Also Post is even better than Debut imo. The first few albums just keep building on top of one another.

3phemeral

Her voice is so unique and attention grabbing. Even on that Death Grips project where they used glitched samples of her voice it was immediately recognizable.
Also Post is even better than Debut imo. The first few albums just keep building on top of one another.
I was originally shuffling the tracks and a lot of songs from Post played consecutively. After that point (which is why I mentioned Hyper-Ballad earlier), I decided I wanted to do them chronologically because Army of Me, Hyper-Ballad, Enjoy, Isobel, and Possibly Maybe were slaying me.

Army of Me and Enjoy are so hard hitting, I was absolutely ended.
Hyper-Ballad is simultaneously sad and adorable.
Isobel is just this epic, sweeping, swelling track with this strings and flutes that make you feel like you're flying.
And Possibly Maybe has this gorgeous, moody keyboard melody that builds the foundation for this melancholic atmosphere. It's like a mix between a Silent Hill and that SNES song from Drakkhen, Night in the Swamp.​

5DMYyh

I was originally shuffling the tracks and a lot of songs from Post played consecutively. After that point (which is why I mentioned Hyper-Ballad earlier), I decided I wanted to do them chronologically because Army of Me, Hyper-Ballad, Enjoy, Isobel, and Possibly Maybe were slaying me.

Army of Me and Enjoy are so hard hitting, I was absolutely ended.
Hyper-Ballad is simultaneously sad and adorable.
Isobel is just this epic, sweeping, swelling track with this strings and flutes that make you feel like you're flying.
And Possibly Maybe has this gorgeous, moody keyboard melody that builds the foundation for this melancholic atmosphere. It's like a mix between a Silent Hill and that SNES song from Drakkhen, Night in the Swamp.​

5DMYyh

Another standout hit to me is I Miss You, it's so energetic and fun.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I will admit, I dropped zedd's album, and his general sound so fast I nearly got whiplash. I mean every song of his sounds the same..

and this song is no different
which is a shame because I really liked the first 1:30

I still use Clarity (usually when running/working out). It's a very cohesive, atmospheric album, better than anything from the other EDM guys.

And I really like this new song. The last half goes in.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
are we supposed to be surprised by a celebrity doing coke in 2015 though

no but I still remember when Kate Moss was filmed and she lost so much shit from it
weed is weed, coke is a different thing altogether
If this gets reported on rih could lose a lot

Floridian

Holding your nose like that is definitely an interesting way to roll a blunt

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was actually ever involved in a way with coke, just like everyone else's fav in here, but in those specific stills/videos, there's no evidence of her snorting it. We all know Rih smokes weed from time to time, but it's a bit of a reach to make the coke claim based off of how she was holding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom