• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was actually ever involved in a way with coke, just like everyone else's fav in here, but in those specific stills/videos, there's no evidence of her snorting it. We all know Rih smokes weed from time to time, but it's a bit of a reach to make the coke claim based off of how she was holding it.

Celebrities doing coke is like drinking water, I'm not judging her at all, but it's pretty obvious she was doing it. Doing coke is still taboo in the mainstream, smoking weed isn't, that's why she can be more open about that

Floridian

Celebrities doing coke is like drinking water, I'm not judging her at all, but it's pretty obvious she was doing it. Doing coke is still taboo in the mainstream, smoking weed isn't, that's why she can be more open about that

If she announced to the world now that she snorts coke then that wouldn't affect me tbh. It wouldn't change what I view her as a person, or change what I think about her music. Would I support that specific act? No. But she's a grown woman so she can do whatever she wants.

Carly Raepist™

iVPzyrrTdxQbV.gif

Vazduh

YYMBC.png

She's really making it hard for me to stan sometimes. Oh, well, the music will slay, and that's the most important thing.

Raeina Carly will take us to the raepture.

Cyport

Welcome! I see Charli XCX and t.A.T.u. in your overall top 15, bless.

I was cautious at first about posting my last fm link. It'll probably come back to bite me. Yes for Charli XCX. t.A.T.u goes back to my confused teen days as I kept my unused profile from 2008 and only started using again 2 years ago.

You've posted here before, right? Welcome!

I see Arcade Fire, Jessie Ware, SBTRKT and Carly Raepist™ among your faves, bless. Lemme add you on last.fm rn.

I did! I just wasn't on enough to post but these days I'm reading POPGAF every day. I contributed to the Spotify playlist before which needs bringing back to life tbh

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Tinashe ‏@Tinashe 2h2 hours ago
If I didn't release it myself, it's an unapproved leak. Dont even download it. I care about my artistic integrity. Assholes
?

SaintZ

I was cautious at first about posting my last fm link. It'll probably come back to bite me. Yes for Charli XCX. t.A.T.u goes back to my confused teen days as I kept my unused profile from 2008 and only started using again 2 years ago.
Oh t.A.T.u.'s discography has aged quite well IMO, I still use some of their songs. The production in Waste Management >>> Don't be ashamed of them tbh.

yulialenasmirkkfdym.gif

After we are all dead and aliens randomly encounter our empty planet, Rih's Instagram account will serve as the shining beacon of truth and knowledge regarding the human condition.

In other news, Leona's showcase starts in 10 minutes. Looks like Heart Radio (first tweet works there) and PopJustice will be there at least, so I'm percheD for the initial impressions.

a93b5b0515.png

2d7bd2b95f.png

Yado

I did! I just wasn't on enough to post but these days I'm reading POPGAF every day. I contributed to the Spotify playlist before which needs bringing back to life tbh

I think some of t.A.T.u's songs have aged surprisingly well tbh

I remember travelling through an airport once when All The Things She Said was still in rotation and it was showing on screens around the lounge

My mother kept side eyeing it LMAO

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yass at this sudden t.A.T.u. stanning.

Get into their underrated songs: Sparks and White Robe

tatubeisbol1vpz39.gif

"all the lies you keep on telling, but you never check the spelling"
outstanding lyricism on display right here
i use both tbh

edit; goodness I retract, sparks is fucking awful

3phemeral

After we are all dead and aliens randomly encounter our empty planet, Rih's Instagram account will serve as the shining beacon of truth and knowledge regarding the human condition.

In other news, Leona's showcase starts in 10 minutes. Looks like Heart Radio (first tweet works there) and PopJustice will be there at least, so I'm percheD for the initial impressions.

a93b5b0515.png

2d7bd2b95f.png

Leona and Mariah coming out with new music. <3

BqxIsY
BqxIsY
BqxIsY

Icant with the substance shaming in this thread.

&#127820;
After using cocaine regularly for an extended period, dependence (addiction) develops. When dependence is present, stopping cocaine suddenly leads to withdrawal. Symptoms of withdrawal from cocaine are more psychological than physiological. Typically, cocaine withdrawal symptoms include:

depression and anxiety
fatigue
difficulty concentrating
inability to feel pleasure
increased craving for cocaine
physical symptoms including aches, pains, tremors, and chills
Let me continue "substance shaming" tbqfh
When it ERODES THE BRIDGE BETWEEN YOUR NOSTRILS I think it's a pretty good thing to shame tbh

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
let's not. the bad thing about substance use imo is the economic system you're helping to support, and not the fact that you'll get tremors and aches or fuck your nose up.

Floridian

The fact that Rihanna is making American Oxygen her third single
2095c354.gif

The fact that there's 3 singles out and still no release date or name of her album
2095c354.gif

The fact that there's still no video for BBHMM yet her "3rd single" already has one released
2095c354.gif

iAX2DQLBPNPOn.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's kind of a mess when you put it that way, sort of reminding me of ARTPOP era.

it reminds me more of BEYONCE tbh, that messy year leading up to release. complete with the song in a surprising style (bow down/i been on), the 'is it a single or isn't it' releases (grown woman, standing on the sun), and the unknown alber release.

she continues to emulate the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom