• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Let me put the pause button on the stream of utter LIFE i'm getting from Tinashe and Charli just to say this:

STOP.THIS.NONSENSE.!

Not many people is here for "Rebel Heart" Madonna BUT not because her age, the reason is that she is not putting the music that people want from ha and she IS acting hella desperate.

Like, during the day of Confession on a Dance Floor, people was already mocking ha for her age but it was keep very low because she was filling people throats and bussys with GOOD MUSIC like "Hung Up", "SORRY" and "Jump".

She already proved that you can be of any age and still be iconic AND sexy.

GofKAXZ.gif

America in general has very insular and shit taste.

It's hardly surprising that of all the hugely talented Australian acts, a talentless hack like Igloo was the one to get recognized.

SaintZ

Not the haters fuming over the Queen of Rap AGAIN while she's not doing anything kii

You better perch for Pretty Girls on May 5th.

Yado

Mau was banned for something he had already been warned about. What mod is going to put up with someone constantly reporting every little hiccup? Especially someone who has been juniored.

kymKr29.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I like katy
shes got a lot of bops under that bosom
its a shame she's not better live, because she really does try which is more than can be said for a lot of artists

rude

Banned
I like katy
shes got a lot of bops under that bosom
its a shame she's not better live, because she really does try which is more than can be said for a lot of artists
I feel like Roar's prevalence and genericity turned off a lot of people from Prism. It's a real shame.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
oh my god shes done a madonna and has got a british accent from somewhere

rhandino

Banned
I feel like Roar's prevalence and genericity turned off a lot of people from Prism. It's a real shame.
Legendary Lovers, Walking on Air, Double Rainbow. All of them better than Roar...

But at the same time I feel that Roar is more radio friendly and has that feel of "concert anthem" so I can see why they picked that one.

Floridian

whew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L-UbZJSfW8

apparently their upcoming album is really really good.

Yep, one of my most anticipated albums, should be coming sometime next month or earlier if lucky. I think I linked it earlier ITT.

Perched for Haitus Kaiyote's upcoming album Choose your weapon. It's shaping up to be an AOTY contender imo if you're into R&B or neo-soul
Pre-order here

Preview here:
Shaolin Monk Motherfunk
Breathing water
Laputa
By Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom