• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
ia.

When will her resident hater rude tbh?

tumblr_nmq1zrPcQ41qh9nffo1_500.gif

rude

Banned
Has it come to the point where you [ r e d a c t e d ] are praising someone for having developed enough coordination to spin down steps? How dreadful.

I am really screaming at how PRESSED some white folks are over this.

"But I thought she hates white people"
"She a racist, please don't date her."

Like bye! Yes, Ms. Banks can still pull fine dudes with that fire tongue. Stay mad! I'm still happy for ha though. Every bad girl, needs good D.

cory64

I heard that track that samples Get Outta My Way came on the radio tonight and my heart LEAPED for half a second until I realized it wasn't Aphrodylie.

The nerve.

Floridian

It's become VERY clear that Rhat needed to drop ha album Beyoncé style before the singles.

It's become VERY clear that her 8th era is a mess and is as confusing as the musical direction of R8. She needs to just release it before this month is over because dragging it on further is only going to hurt her.

cory64

The fact that the Navy already knows the era is a flop before the album drops.
Their mental faculties, when will the monsters?

rhandino

Banned
45 Seconds didn't flop and #BBHMM is a bop (seriously, that song gave me so much life during the Holy Week vacation) but American Helium is a mess in all senses, along with the TIDAL shit she was pushing with it.

meh, I still perched for #R8 even if it's just to know what her ART[ ] means =P

7qBmycR.gif

Floridian

But it's not a flop. It's an experimental, ARTPOP co-project for Kanye's next runway show.

It was never meant to sell a lot.

tbh, I don't think it's even going to flop, that's why i put quotes around it. It'll be an underperformance at worst. Based on the song choices she put out, which weren't really radio friendly to begin with, and the exclusives she's been riding on, I agree that this is more of an experimental thing from her. I mean, she really has nothing to lose right now. Even the album direction is different in regards to release & theme. It's safe to not expect big numbers but it'll sale at least a couple of million worldwide because of her name. As for acclaim, i'm not sure on that.

Yeah I'm gonna show you
Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath
Yeah I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you
Yeah I'm gonna show you
Mental out my brain
Batshit, go insane
Yeah I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you

ibh7AhkYzZ54fQ.gif

Like bye! Yes, Ms. Banks can still pull fine dudes with that fire tongue. Stay mad! I'm still happy for ha though. Every bad girl, needs good D.

Well I mean we already know she's a hypocrite since she posed for Playboy. *shrug*

rude

Banned

um ok @ all of this

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
jesus christ I had a dream that touchdown came back last night
y'all are doing too much on my subconscious

but YASS at azealia getting that good d, hes still looking good too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom