• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
image.php

I agree that her singles have been handled way too poorly this era. There hasn't exactly been a Hard hitting single like her past albums. 45S shouldn't have been lead, BBHMM should have had proper promotion along with a M/V ready to go. AO2 shouldn't have been a TIDAL exclusive, and instead initially released for iTunes, Spotify, Vevo the same day. But Rih can handle one sabotaged era I suppose. Praying for R9.

Wasn't AO on spotify and itunes like the same day as Tidal? Or Day after, not a week like the others?

tumblr_nmykuxLtTX1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

The Flop

Banned
Nope, it was "exclusive" for TIDAL for about a week. They've only just now released it on Spotify/iTunes about a day or two ago.

The general public didn't need it then tbqh, it's already her lowest charting R8 song on iTunes at 32. Even 4,5 who and BBHM are ahead of it.

Her era, the mess.

At least Home made some money?!

tumblr_n7ytxkuEf11ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

Floridian

The general public didn't need it then tbqh, it's already her lowest charting R8 song on iTunes at 32. Even 4,5 who and BBHM are ahead of it.

Her era, the mess.

Home made decent amount of money actually, even though the movie was bad.

Her era, the mess.

Which is more than your faves who are literally drowning in irrelevancy can say. Rihanna's worst is bound to be better than whatever cry for relevancy Fifth Hewmony shits out next sis

so take a seat and wait for your faves to learn to perform live without giving their backs to the audience for a full minute.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mehrina's Froot Re-release with 7 new tracks. Bitch the album aint old enough to be announcing a damn re-release.

B-Dex

Getting

neS5Og4.gif

My

neS5Og4.gif

Life

neS5Og4.gif

To some trashy EDM this morning. I think I need to go out tonight. BlueBadger meet me at da club later. Or any other BC hews but I don't think anyone else is here. Koodo it's only like a 6 hour drive gurl.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I just realised that Gags didn't even invent 80s Rock throwback pop, the killers were there first with their iconic second alber Sams Town

And what a fucking [ a l b e r ],, god

rhandino

Banned
Mehrina's Froot Re-release with 7 new tracks. Bitch the album aint old enough to be announcing a damn re-release.

An Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 tea.

Hopefully the new tracks are better than the base album, I only use Froot and Savages and sometimes I am Ruin =/

----

Come on fill your cup up
Looking for some good luck
Good luck, good luck to you
Hanging like a fruit
Ready to be juiced
Juiced, juiced

GofKAXZ.gif

Vazra

If you wanna ride
Just name your price
Dont play cheap with your heart
Dont make a bet
If you cant write the check
For me, for me
Cause I can be bought but youll pay the cost
If you can afford me

Queen of working the corners Katy Perry.
dewEW8E.gif

rhandino

Banned
I know you want it all, I'm giving you a show

You like what I'm doin'? Drop that kitty down low

eFC0hCA.gif

Vazra

eFC0hCA.gif

Been watching the video daily. Such a bop.
7424203d47.gif

An Igloo tea. Except Marina isn't trash.

Not sure why she's doing it tho. Froot actually improved on her sales and she didn't even have to pay radio to play a single to do it. It's ridiculous, but I'm always here for more Marina and more Real Music™

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
image you requested is not available
J9FVtjD.png

Floridian

1) It's boring trash
with a nice production and good video
2) Released so close to #BBHMM
3) TIDAL exclusive.

5lnS0JZ.gif

Her team was dumb to make that a 3rd single. I knew from the start that it wasn't going to work, but going from #16 to #53 so fast is a disaster. Rih gives no fucks though, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom